Information 'Bout You

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17

Hair Colour: Pink shade of your choosing (This has to do with your quirk.)

Hair length of your choosing

Skin of your choosing

Eyes: (E/C)

Consumption necessary for quirk: blood and/or gut when using certain parts of the quirk

Personality:

A sweet young lad considered an angle amongst his patients. He's a gentle soul known well as someone whose always ready to help. Although this is mainly a side effect of your quirk, in actuality you are a 17 year old with a deep-rooted hatred for people and their love for heroes. Your only close family being your grandmother, you trust her deeply regardless of her constant pestering about your foul speaking habits.

Past:

As a child your quirk was considered of no use to your parents. With your fathers' busy hours and mothers gambling depts they came to the conclusion of selling you off to a facility as a means of income. Soon after your parents left you escaped not knowing why they had left or who they had left you with, just that you wanted to be home... After a week out in the streets you ran into a problem leaving a dark mark on your history. Soon life on the streets pass and by the time the third round of the earth cycle had passed, or well year would be a better term, your grandmother had found you leading to you living with her, a Pro Hero, and maybe trying to go on the run quite a few times...

Oh! Right your quirk, you are probably curious about that! Though information on it isn't necessary. \(⁀ᗢ⁀)/

Fine I'll tell you....

A little father down...

A bit more!

STOP!

Here!

Quirk: multi

A quirk that branches off into subcategories, though the uses are limited

Yello: Electric

This sub-quirk allows teleportation and movement through electric currents, attacks with those currents are possible though it worsens the backlash.

Drawbacks: Your skin starts to burns and "melt" away the longer you stay inside the current, a max of 30 minutes are allowed inside the current before your mind is reduced into a temporary vegetable state.