Maybe? So he didn't hate me afterall? Or maybe be just wanted to play D&D. I shouldn't get my hopes
up so easily.

2.55m,
Family Video,

STEVE'S POV:

"Robin, for fuck's sake, will you stop using the telephone to talk to Vicky?" I scoffed, rolled my eyes and snatched the phone from and ended the call.

"Steve! I thought you said you wanted me to be happy with her!?" She whisper-yelled, taking the phone back from me and started typing in Vicky's house phone number.

"I do but I also don't want you to get false hope. You saw kissing her boyfriend or whoever he was!" I I whisper-yelled back.

She sighed, "Yeah, you're right, sorry."

"Don't apologise. You can call her but only on your break."

The bell at the door rang.

"Hello, dear customer. How can I help you?" I asked, "Oh. Hey Nancy, Jonathan. You guys watching a movie together?"

"Yep, what do you recommend?" Jonathan asked.

"Depends. You looking for romance, horror or something else?" I replied.

"What do you want, Nance?" Jonathan questioned, patting her head and slightly ruffling her hair.

"Hmm, horror." She responded.

"Oo, brave. Then I'd recommend-"

"BeetleJuice! It's great, funny and- oh! There's this one scene where they-" Robin exclaimed before I covered her mouth.

"Robin. Don't spoil it for them. Anyway, if BeetleJuice is what you want then it's in the horror isle on the fourth row." I smiled pointing to the horror isle.

Jonathan and Nancy smiled back and walked over to the isle which I had pointed them to.

I looked over to Robin and saw her face, it was red. There's no way. She was looking at Jonathan and Nancy. Did she like Jonathan!? Wait, no, she's lesbian. Does that mean she likes Nancy?

"Earth to Robin." I said.

"Huh?" She said, snapping back to reality, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you..Do you like Nancy?" I asked. I think my voice sounding more worried than I hoped it would be.

"W-What? No! I like Vicky." She yelled.

"You've been staring at Nance and your face is red." I sighed.

She must've noticed that she was blushing. She almost immediately covered her face with her two hands. Just then, Nancy and Jonathan came back.

"BeetleJuice. Looks interesting. Thanks for the recommendation..uh-" Jonathan smiled.

"Robin." I said typing the movie name and Jonathan into the computer.

"Thanks for the recommendation, Robin. I think Will might like it too." Jonathan said thankfully.

"You're gonna watch it with Will??" I asked.

"No, no. I'm just saying he might want to watch it as well later." He replied.

"Wait, isn't Will that guy that's friends with Dustin?" Robin asked, "How do you know him?"