YOKO IV [E]

DOUBLE TROUBLE! DUFF MCKAGAN AND YOKO NAKAHASHI SEEN LEAVING THE ROXY SPARKING RUMORS OF RELATIONSHIP.

That's right, another rocker relationship might be on the horizon after Guns N Roses bassist Duff Mckagan was seen out partying with Mind the Gap guitarist Yoko Nakahashi for the third night in a week outside the Roxy club down the Sunset Strip. They seem to be quite close as she is often seen leaning over his shoulder as well as laughing loudly together.

Hot on the heels of their bandmates sudden engagement, could another rock relationship be revealed soon?

// Dailymail article, March 1990      

_______________________

w. nsfw, discussions of and mocking of past domestic abuse, poor parental relationships, reference to AIDS

_______________________

"Oh fuck!" Yoko gasped as she pushed her palms further against the tiles of the shower wall, hands slipping down the wall as the water ran down her skin, the hot steam causing her skin to flush a bright pink, "Fuck Duff, don't stop."

The water was scorching, the droplets running over her shoulders and her chest down onto the porcelain of the shower floor. Her nails were painted a shiny, metallic silver and was yet to chip but she had only done them two nights before, knowing her, they would probably be missing flakes by the next hour. Her black hair mixed with Duff's peroxide blonde strands, the ends fully rolled up into cotton candy.

She'd bought him some lotions and oils from the beauty shop, mainly purple shampoo and coconut oil in a hope to save the chewed up strands from the aggressive rounds of bleach and toner, the orange tinge under his ears and around the back where he couldn't fully reach.

"Why don't you let me try?"

"But I like doing it myself, besides look how black your hair is!"

"Yeah, exactly, I'm asian! Blonde, no try brass like a damn trumpet in an orchestra, I've been there,"

Her mother had been furious when she had returned home at sixteen to see the brassy burnt tones across the bottom of her long straight hair, the deep blue colour that bounced off the black had fully been stripped down and away. It was one of the few times she'd agreed with her mother, watching her long locks fall onto the wooden floor with tears blurring her vision.

Yoko had never bothered to let it fully grow back again, always re-cutting it when it hit under her chin, she didn't want to go through the awkward stage where it didn't reach her shoulders but she couldn't just tuck it away under a hair clip.

That's when Andy still had her undercut, the full bottom half shaved out underneath and the short bouncy curls falling over her face as she consistently attempted to push them back, just to have them refall back again as she rolled eyes. Never would she have thought her friend would have returned to the short chin length again, years of growth gone overnight.

Yoko heard Duff's grunt in her ear, his chin rested over the junction of her neck, a light layer of stubble brushing against her soft skin. He went back and forth between kissing up her neck, pressing his lips tightly, and heavily breathing under her ear. His hands were fully encased around her waist, his fingers nearly meeting over her belly button, pale pink clashing against golden skin. His blunt nails dragged down around her hips before pulling back up again to under her rib cage, callused over fingertips digging up to feel her heartbeat.

"God, Yoko, you feel so fucking good," Duff bit out between his gasping breaths, his grip around her body tightening as he thrusted forward again, pushing her hands further against the wet tiles of the bathroom wall, the blue colour was still as obnoxious as it had been back in October.