FOUR ↛ DREAMER

'SLOANE WAS WARMER. BEN WAS
COLDER. FEI WAS SHARPER.'

↛ 𓅫 ↚

↛ 𓅫 ↚

YOU WERE HAVING trouble sleeping. Every time you closed your eyes, your mind was plagued with senseless visions.

"I want to time travel."

"A spatial jump is trivial compared to the unknowns of time travel. One is like sliding along the ice. The other is akin to descending blindly into the depths of the freezing water and reappearing as an acorn. You're not ready."

"I'm not afraid."

"Number Five! Come back here this instant!"

Flashbacks? Memories? At this point, you were too tired to try and figure it out.

"Oh no, is little (Y/N) dead?"

"Do I know you?" It was your voice.

"Oh my gosh, it really is her."

"Could you please explain why you're in my house? Or else I'm going to have to kick you out."

Or at least, some version of you that exists out there.

"(Y/N), it's me, Vanya."

"How long was I out?"

"Seventeen years."

They all contained the members of the Umbrella Academy.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah hi you little bitch."

"It's been seventeen years,"

"It's been a lot longer than that."

You tossed and turned. Your head was aching like never before. It felt like someone had put their hands around your brain and started squeezing it like they were juicing an orange.

"Ok, let's all be professional about this yeah? It doesn't have to go his way. Think I wanna shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscious?"

"Trust me, you don't need to worry about that,"

"Why is that?"

"You won't be going home."

The majority of them centered around Five, a boy, or perhaps a man, that you were learning more and more about as each of the voices ran through your head.