"It's okay. I feel normal liking someone who doesn't like me back. We're cool. And you should totally wear that neon orange dress of yours. It looks amazing on you, especially because you have tanned skin"
"Actually I was thinking about that one too, cause it's not too much, more like casual right?"
"Agreed. You should totally wear that one. And don't tie your hair"
"Daeshim, you know how much I'm grateful for you?"

"I know"

*call ended*

--~°~--

Nala just finished getting ready when she heard car stopping in front of her house. She was just going downstairs when her mom stopped her.
"To?"
"I'm going out with a friend of mine"
"How is Daeshim? You said he was sick"
"He's doing good now. I'll be back before 11, don't worry"
"Have fun", is the last thing Nala could hear her mom saying before she got out of the house.

She slightly opened her mouth when she saw a black ferrari with hottie from her class sitting in it, waiting for her.

Standing there, a bit confused, she could see a car window being slowely opened.

"So? You're comming or not?"

"Well take me to Vegas baby, want you to come and pay me, I guess.", Nala chuckled while entering the black machine.

"I'm good how are you?", was Taehyung's answer on her well-played gold digger role.

"I'm great. Cute car by the way"

"I know right"

"So where are we going?"

"On the beach"

"I'd go back for bikini but I look better without it right?"

Taehyung chuckled and continued her tease, "I wouldn't know, but I'd play it along if you decide to go without it of course"

"You'd be a loser in that game for sure"

They both laughed, taking none of this seriously.

"By the way, speaking of clothes, you rock in that dress"

"Thank you", in low voice was heard, or else her heart would jump out.

The two of them played some music, and enjoyed the ride while goofing around. Taehyung stopped the car.
"Here we are"

They both sat down on the huge bench close to the sea. Taehyung also brought some food from McDonald's. It was perfect night for sure.

"So Taehyung - ", he cut her off "Taehyung? PROGRESS MY PEOPLE, PROGRESS"
"Oh shut up, I just got tired of that Tae-whatever thingy, although you're still in my contacts like that"
"I like that, but I'd like it more if it was bae", he chuckled
"Dream about it. I wanted to ask you to tell me about yourself. Why did you come here, your life story or whatever you come up with in meanwhile"
"Well I was born in Daegu, but I moved to Busan because of my family. Kinda sad story, but my parents aren't that nice. We had this huge argument, and because of family issues that have been following me my whole life, I couldn't stay there no more. So I moved here, where I live alone in my house."
"But how, I mean you just left, and then boom you have ferrari and a house?"
"I had my own bank account, and as my parents are rich, they made sure that I always have money. When we had that argument I knew that my father would take all the money from my account so I quickly rushed to the bank and took the money. Kinda selfish, but that was the only way for me to go away."

"Woah. I really don't know what to say. I'm sorry that all of that happened to you. You're really a fighter"

"And you? Do you have some heartbreaking story to tell?"

"No, not really. Except that my family annoys the shit outta me. They just don't understand my dreams and desires. I know they want the best for me but what they don't understand is that they don't know what's best for me. I just can't wait to move away. But that won't happen in near future"

"Why wouldn't it?"

"Because... I have no job, nor enough of my own money, or anything. I have to wait until I finish the high school"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out. Just don't think of your family as you hate them. I did, and look at me now. Living on my own  just pretending to enjoy life without someone by my side"

"You're lonely right?"

"Yeah kinda. But that's why I asked you to hang out. That loneliness kinda disappears around you."

"That's a great thing to hear"

He nodded, and they continued on talking. As the time was flying by, both of them found out things about each other that became kind of a their thing or whatever you wanna call it. With him, time went like crazy, and Nala just  couldn't believe she had to go home.

-------------

How do you like the story so far?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

this vminkook selca owns my soul

𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 || 𝗄𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝖿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें