sunoo was actually the one that shoved him, but he hid behind the crowd to cover up his tracks. no one saw how he basically shoved jaeyun to the floor. he lowly laughed as he looked around the cafeteria looking for the culprit.

jungwon ran through the now empty hallways to where a sign that said, 'ROOFTOP'. he wasn't aware that he ran past a confused guy that was coming out of the restroom and accidentally made him fall due to the wind rushing with jungwons speed. the guy just sat there and let jungwon run away towards his destination.

he could've atleast said sorry..

he stood up, dusted off his clothes and walked off like nothing happened to the cafeteria. he saw a crowd around a guy that was on the floor dramatically acting like he was getting stabbed. he chuckled to himself and walked past the crowd with no care in the world. he walked to his group of friends and sat down.

"what's going on over there?"

taehyun shrugged his shoulders.

"i don't know. something new happens everyday that i'm not even surprised, considering that it's the first day today."

he got his straw and poked a hole into the carton of chocolate milk and inhaled the drink without having the chance to even enjoy it.

"well, it's jaeyun that's on the floor. we haven't seen anything like that in a long time i guess. he's annoying."

although he's annoying, heeseung still found the blonde kind of attractive. he had piercings that perfectly fit his face like it was meant for his facial structure. he rolled his eyes at his own thoughts and continued to eat his lunch.

"heeseungie hyung, have you heard about the new kid? his name is yang jungwon, something like that. the school posted on its page that he's mute."

kai appeared out of nowhere which made heeseung flinch in his shoes. he almost choked on his strawberry milk. he shook his head.

"nope, haven't heard a word about him. what does he look like? maybe he's in one of my classes."

"he has dark hair.. eyes that look like a cat, he's kinda short but not short.. i don't know how to describe more thoroughly."

heeseung thought to himself for a second.

could it perhaps be that same kid who was running maximum speed down the hallway? i didn't see his face though.. only the color of his hair.

as he was thinking, he saw a group of girls laughing and walking the same direction as where he saw that kid running. he definitely knew where this was going. he quickly dismissed his friends and threw his lunch away. he followed behind the females, listening into their disgusting comments about the school president. as much as he envies sunoo, he doesn't deserve to be talked about like an object.

heeseung followed silently and hid behind walls each time the girls looked behind them when they think they heard something suspicious. luckily he was training to become a detective one day.

the females went up the staircase to the rooftop, one of them already having their phone out and recording. he raised an eyebrow and waited for them to shut the doors behind them so he can make a run to go listen to what their doing.