Nadir: This is Sniper Team and we're in position.

Jaune: Blue Lead are you and Green Lead in position?

As Nebula and Arslan are in Goblins hovering around the area away from the warehouse.

Nebula: We're in position, once Roman gives the signal we'll go for the extract.

Jaune: Copy that, everyone get ready. Show's about to start.

As they watch the cams and see Roman do a speech towards the White Fang.

Roman: But, before the claws come out, I'd like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy: the ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty, rotten humans that run our kingdoms! Government, military, even the schools: they're all to blame for your lot in life! And they're all pests that need to be dealt with! Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around... No offense to any rodents in the room.

With a snap of the fingers, the curtain falls, and the whole mass of Faunus applaud at the sight of the Atlesian Paladin-290 behind it, the mark of the White Fang painted on its shoulder.

Back at the Truck, Jaune and the others are watching the speech and sees Roman unveil the Paladin.

Kobalt: Looks like you're right Jaune, the White Fang are preparing for a war.

Ivori: This is going to go bad for the Faunus if word about this goes out. There will be chaos.

Jaune continues watching and waits for the signal.

Back at the rally Velvet looks around the rally for anything interesting and something caught her eye as she sees Blake Belladonna with only a mask as a disguise.....really.

Velvet subtly elbowed Sun and gestured him towards Blake. Sun looks and recognises her as the girl from the Docks.

Sun: 'Shit this is bad, who knows what that girl is planning to do here. You better make this fast Roman.'

Back at the truck Jaune contacts the Sniper Team.

Jaune: Sniper Team do you have a shot at the Lieutenant?

May: I do.

Jaune: Wait for my command. Once Roman gives the signal you are clear to take the shot. Nebula standby for the package.

Nebula: Copy that.

But all of a sudden the lights suddenly go dark and everyone began scrambling.

Kobalt: Whoa! What just happen?!

Jaune: Sniper Team I need eyes on the situation now! Infiltration Team what's going on out there?!

Velvet: Jaune, Blake is here! She's after Torchwick! He contacted us he's heading inside the Paladin to escape Blake!

Sun: We're heading to Neo's position now!

Neon: We need the Extraction Team here now!

Ivori: Nebula is inbound with the Goblin, head there now!

Jaune: Dammit, Sniper Team any visual on the Lieutenant?!

Nadir: I can't see anything.

Reese: Area's a mess right now.

May: I'm activating my Night vision scope.

As May activates the Night vision scope and looks for the White Fang Lieutenant in the crowd and luckily sees him.

May: Gold Lead, be advised I'm taking the shot now!

Jaune: Do it, we can't let him escape!

May takes the shot as the White Fang Lieutenant gets shot in the head and falls down to the ground dead.