✵ thirty-eight ✵

Start from the beginning

"We think he's so nice, and there would be no reason to treat you poorly when you're super freaking gorgeous," one of them continued.

Nodding, I took my picture with them, thankful that when they showed it to me, it wasn't that terrible. They thanked me for stopping before we continued down the terminal, Trey saying that I was lucky it was a group of nice girls, and not a group that was out for me. It had crossed my mind that they were only being nice because they wanted a photo with me, but I also didn't really think they seemed like the type to write rude stuff online. However, I found myself discarding the thoughts as we walked down a flight of stairs, lights showing on the tarmac and making it obvious that we were walking there.

"Trey, I've never done this to get on a plane."

"It's smaller," he shrugged. "The plane holds maybe twenty people if you have all the chairs in place, but even then, there's room to sleep and such."

My eyes narrowed, and I had no idea what he was talking about. We continued walking with the attendant, and suddenly it became very obvious as to what type of plane this was. It wasn't just a regular plane, and it certainly wasn't one that I had ever been on. Of course, I was expecting to be sitting on a plane with a bunch of grouchy people, yet it was very clear Harry had sent a jet for me, my eyes focusing on Trey.

"You allowed this?"

"Mr. Styles is my boss. I will not speak to him in any way that makes him believe I am being disrespectful."

"Why did he do this?" I scoffed, following Trey up the stairs. "I'm so mad."

"Don't be. He wouldn't like to hear that."

"I'm just mad at this. I would have been fine with an economy priced ticket, on a plane that is filled with about two hundred people."

Trey simply laughed, and I was so surprised by everything that was included in Harry's private jet. There was a bar for drinks, I assumed, as well as two sofas. I noticed that there was a room back past the bar, but I figured I would wait until I was on this plane with him to find out what it was. Aside from that, Trey showed me that once we were in the air, I could make my seat turn into a bed. It was absolutely insane, and I had never seen such a thing like this.

"He's going to hear it from me, let me tell you."

"Alright, Miss Amato," Trey chuckled. "But I can assure you that he will start changing whatever he thinks is a complaint from you."

It wasn't what I thought I would hear. The idea that Harry would willingly change anything for me, if he thought I was complaining, was kind of crazy. After all, I didn't think I was that much of an influence on him, yet with Trey's words, it would have appeared that way. Once we were ready, the pilot waited for an okay that everything was running smoothly, as well as an opening on the tarmac to take off.

"So, should my phone be off?" I asked Trey, who was sitting across the aisle from me.

"It doesn't have to be. Oh, I'll give you the WiFi password. It's BigBootyBitches123."

"I truthfully doubt that."

"No, you're right," Trey laughed, and I had never truly talked to Trey to know he was a funny guy. "It's actually TPWK94."

"What do the letters stand for?"

"Trevor, Penelope, Winston, and Kelsey."

"Oh, his nieces and nephews? That's adorable!"

Trey thought that was funny, but then told me he would be going to bed. I nodded, cuddling up into the blankets I had been given by the woman that was working this flight. Although, just as I was also about to go back to sleep, I got a text from Harry.