I opened the door.

"Hey Toms, what's up?" I asked, a bit worried. He was fine an hour ago when I last saw him.

He didn't say anything, and instead let himself in.

Ranboo was in the kitchen, leaning against the counter.

"Why are you here" Tommy asked, sounding hostile.
I quickly walked over after shutting the door. "He just came over to hang out, remember?" I stepped in, before Ranboo could respond.

"Yeah okay" the blond responded blandly, before leaning against a wall, getting out his phone. It looked as if he was texting someone.

I glanced over one last time, before getting a monster out of the fridge, opening it and taking a sip.

"Why are you getting in Wilbur's stuff" he looked over.

"Tom, I temporarily live here"

"Oh yeah." His voice wavered a bit, before he quickly looked up.

I do that when I'm trying to hold in tears.
Something was definitely wrong.

"Okay dude, you're being kind of a d-" I stopped Ranboo from continuing, by handing Tommy a coke, and a pack of cookies.

"Go sit on the sofa, the remote is on the coffee table. Try not to get crumbs on the sofa" I smiled. He looked slightly shocked, but nodded.

I walked around, bent over a bit.
"Cam, what are you doing-?" Ranboo asked, walking over.
"Looking for Jambo" I started making clicking sounds, before finding him peaking out of William's room.

I quickly walked over, picking him up and bringing him back into the living room.

Tommy sat on the couch, his legs criss-crossed, taking a sip of his coke. He was scrolling through Netflix.

"Want some cat cuddles? He'll fall asleep in your lap if you let him" I smiled softly. He looked up at me, there were tears in his eyes.

The doornob turned, and opened quickly. William walked in, and looked over at us. He seemed to be rushing around.

He put his keys down and rushed over. Tommy gently took Jambo from me.

"I'll be in my room with Ranboo" I told the two. Will nodded, mouthing a 'thank you'.

__

I laid my head on Ranboo's chest, listening to William play his guitar, trying to sooth Tommy, who was now violently crying.

I have no idea what happened, bit it was serious.

"Dude, why were you being so nice to him? He was being a dick" ranboo had asked me.
"Because I can tell something is seriously wrong. Tommy doesn't act like that out of spite. That's his persona, not his personality." I explained. He nodded, with a sigh. "Sorry dear, I guess I just don't handle hostility very well-"

"It's fine"

Ranboo played with my hair, as we listened to what was going on outside.

It wasn't the best thing, but we had nothing else to do.

"Is this a really bad time to ask you to be my boyfriend?" Ranboo asked, obviously trying to lighten our mood. Hearing our best friend sobbing wasn't really comforting.

I wanted to be out there for him, but it was none of my business. Not my place.

"Yes, it is, but of course I will Boo" I nuzzled into his chest, as he pulled me closer.

We listened as the crying died down, and the song come to a stop.

Footsteps echoed down the hallway, as another song began.

There was a knock at my door.

We sat up, and I got up and walked over.
I opened the door, with a sad smile. "Hey Tom-Tom, whats up?" I asked him, keeping my voice gentle and soft.

I'm used to comforting people. When I was in highschool, it's all I was used for by my 'friends'. It's one of the reasons I dropped out. I hated everyone there.

But this was different. Im happy to be here for Tommy. To comfort him. As I am for my other friends. Because unlike the ones from highschool, theyre willing to do the same.

"I-I just wanted to say" he sniffled "sorry for earlier. I was being rude, and you still were nice enough to do stuff for me. And I'm sorry I was being a dick to cause it" I saw the tears pool in his baby blue eyes.
Fuck. He's gonna make me cry too, haha.

I nodded. "I appreciate the apology, but there is no need for it. I understood something was wrong. I'm not gonna be a dick back, and I'm definitely not going to be offended by you having emotions that are strong enough you can't control them" I smiled. He did the same, before his lips trembled, and he broke down.

Using his palms to wipe his eyes, I took his hand and walked him to my bed, setting him down and letting him lay on my lap.

I messed with his hair, as he cried.

I watched as Ranboo got up and left the room. He seemed, offended.
He didn't look happy. He didn't look sad, or pitiful either.

I shook it off, that wasn't my focus.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to answer, I understand it's obviously a very touchy subject" I asked, my hand in his hair.

"M-My mum phoned me, telling me to come over as soon as possible. I obviously had no way to get to Nottingham, so I facetimed her. She showed m-me" his breathing was everywhere, air getting harder for him to breath in. "M-My dog, Betsy, s-she was attacked by another dog and she d-died" he started sobbing again.

"Shhh, it's okay Toms. Let it out, it's okay" I spoke softly. I looked up from him, to see Ranboo leaned close against the wall, his eyes wide.
Now he had the look of pity. And as if he fucked up.

__

(no one's POV:3)

Wilbur walked into the guestroom, where Cameron was staying, only to be met with a heartwarming sight.

Cameron and Ranboo, with Tommy in the middle, cuddling, looking to be fast asleep. The two older boys seemed to be holding the younger. Wilbur was happy to know the grieving teen fell asleep knowing his friends were right beside him, and would be there once he woke up.

He let Jambo in, who joined the cuddles by curling up on Tommy's stomach.
He stirred, just enough to pet Jambo, before going back to sleep.

Wilbur smiled, before shutting the door quietly, going to his own room to sleep.