Jasmine cursed, adjusting the tie that sat around her neck while looking in the mirror. It was now noon and the weather had heated up, almost touching 85°. Reid sat next to her, his hand on her shoulder as she sighed in frustration. "Why am I doing this?"

"Remember when I connected you with Saweetie for the private jet? That's why you're doing this for me," The Maxwell said, his eyes trained on the manor up the street. He managed to convince Jasmine to help with his plan, something that he desperately needed her help with.

"Fuck off," She said, hitting him in the chest earning a groan from him. "What the fuck?"

"The cheating shit, not cool. When I was in college, I had a boyfriend and he ended up cheating on me with a man. So I don't take being unfaithful lightly," She mumbled, applying lipgloss to her lips using the rare view mirror. "I'm sorry about that, Jasmine—,"

"Why? Aren't you having an affair with a married woman?" She asked, raising her left eyebrow. "Are you sorry to her husband?"

"Jasmine," He whispered, his eyes moving to her. She felt a chill go up and down her body at the darkness in his orbs. "If I could kill another man just as I did my father, I'd kill Kenneth,"

She frowned, shaking her head. "Reid, you're not 14 anymore. You have a career, something that makes you proud. Don't let him take that away from you. Think about what would happen if you murdered him, and went to jail. Diana would be alone... and it would suck not having my best friend around. Just think for once, okay?"

"What does that mean?"

"I'm just saying that sometimes you don't think clearly and you make rational decisions,"

"I know," He said, caressing his beard. "I'm working on that,"

She nodded her head and adjusted her fake UPS costume she had picked up from an all-year costume store. She wore a blond wig, just in case Kenneth recognized her from the Reunion. "I'm only helping you because she wants a divorce. If she was in a healthy marriage, I wouldn't assist you with putting her husband in jail,"

"Thank you," He said, and she rolled her eyes.

Jasmine exited the car, closing the door behind her while carrying a fake parcel and contract. It was a contract that stated an anonymous party had permission to release the recording and that he wasn't able to take legal action against them. She was disguised as a UPS worker and her job was to get him to think the parcel could only be handed to him if he signed for it.

She rang the doorbell, tapping her heel and waiting impatiently. When the door opened, a maid stood and offered a small smile. "Yes, how can I help you?"

"I'm here to deliver this package to Mr. Kenneth Samuels,"

"Delivery? Where's your truck?"

"It's too hard to drive up the steep driveway," She lied, clearing her throat while narrowing her eyes. The maid held her hands out and uttered, "I can hand it to him—,"

"No!" Jasmine said, taking a step back. "I have strict orders that it must be handed directly to him because it needs to be signed upon delivery... on this paper only," The maid chewed her lip with hesitation. Finally, she opened the door and Jasmine walked inside.

"He is in his office, Miss. I will ask for his presence," She knocked on the door, and soon Kenneth opened it. Jasmine cringed at the dark bags under his eyes, it was obvious the Mayor hadn't been sleeping.

"Mayor Samuels? This is a delivery from Ondini Mae Cameron. It must be signed upon delivery. We just need you to sign here,"

"Ondini?" He said, earning a nod from her. "Just sign here, please,"