"She's angry." I said again after we heard another faint shout coming from my mother.

"And again, i know." Aunt chuckled and held my hand.

"I uh.." i looked down embarrassed.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm here for you. Did you eat yet? Oh and i got you a little something too." She smiled and placed a book in my palm.

I looked at her and then back at the book, "Alexander The Great's Empire?" I read the book's title and looked back again at her, confused.

"He's my favorite knight, king, emperor, pharoah of all time." She said then did the chef's kiss.

"Hmm," i bit my lip and sat down. Aunt winked at me and went off towards the mini kitchen.

I really love her. I smiled in satisfaction as i open the book. Now who are you Mr. Alexander sir.

"Alexander the Great, one of the most fiercest rulers in history.."

".. the prince of Macedonia that almost conquered the world if it isn't just for a tiny mosquito bite that will put an end to his great journey." My aunt finished the sentence as she popped out of the kitchen holding a tray of goodies.

"Say auntie, did you memorize this book?" I teased.

"I wish. Anyways here's some food. I bet your hungry." She said and took the book of my lap then replaced it with the tray she's holding.

"Mr. Alexander seems one heck of a leader." I commented. Aunt nodded her head and turned the pages until it landed on a picture.

"Look sweetie." She held up the book and pointed at an old picture.

"Woah, who is she? She somehow looks like me! But older! And blessed." I chuckled and looked at my breasts.

"Yes she is, i always find your connection mesmerizing. Anyways, she is Roxana of Bactria. She's Alexander's first wife." She explained.

"First wife? Does he have a second wife? Who's his second wife?" I asked.

"Strateira."

"That's a funny name."

"Indeed. But so is Drypetis. Drypetis is her younger sister and she married Hephaestion." She explained.

"Hephaestion?"

"Mm-hmm, he is Alexander's right hand man. His bestfriend. His brother." She turned up the pages once again and landed on a picture of a guy with curly hair.

"Here he is." Aunt continued as she showed me the picture.

"He looks handsome."

"He is but Alexander is far handsome than he is." She said and flipped the page where Alexander's face is revealed.

"I beg to disagree, i think Mr. Hephaestion right here is more handsome." I smiled while chewing my food.

My aunt raised her brows then laughed hard. I chuckled and picked up the book from the floor which she dropped because of her laughter.

"They must be really close." I said as i look back and forth to their separate pictures.

"They are. Super. Due to their closeness, scientists and historians believe that they have a secret affair.. with each other." She whispered.

"They have a what now!?" I looked at her horrified.

"Oh yes, they believed Alexander and Hephaestion are secret lovers. They did things together, alot. But personally i don't believe this." She shrugged and shut the book.