CHAPTER 18

"Mademoiselle, wake up. The princess's guards are here to fetch you." Draco woke me up.

I groaned and looked outside the window.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Well it's supposedly almost 7:30 mademoiselle." He aswered and clapped his hands once.

In an instant the cabinet and my vanity table appeared.

"Urgh do i really have to? I barely spent time with Heph because she's too clingy." I complained and then stood up.

Draco looked at me and chuckled, "Mademoiselle, that is alot better than her antagonizing your every move."

"You're right," i stood up and did a couple of stretches before sitting in my vanity table.

"Drac can you get the second dress i almost picked yesterday? I'll use it now, i don't have enough time to pick a new one." I said and pulled the chair nearer towards the vanity table.

I took the strawberry and used it as my lipstick, after I'm satisfied with my lips, i took my make up kit and did a natural make up look. It's not that i don't already look hot but my skin pores and scars gotta go, especially that Roxana's face is seriously smooth, perks of bieng a princess.

I smiled, contented at my look and did my hair next. Draco on the other hand placed down a clip and a viel besides me while putting my dress on the other chair.

"Thanks Drac." I winked and gave him a flying kiss. He shook his head while smiling and prepared a light meal for me.

As usual, Draco always turns around when i go and change to give me space, something that i adore so much about him.

I used the dress and made a simple twirl. Yep, not my best look but i still look good.

I used the necklace Heph gave me and hid it under my dress once again the  took the clip and the viel.

I ate my food first before clipping my viel on and as expected, as soon as i went out the inn, Roxana's guards are there waiting for me.

Draco and Me entered the carriage, we both may seem silent in the outside but in the mind, we are debating.

Heph will never cheat on me! I shouted in my mind at Draco.

He won't, he's too loyal to you.. and Alex so he does what ever Alex wishes.

Then I'll ask him to say no. I countered.

Mademoiselle, can you please recall your history lessons. Remember what Alexander the Great is like and how he connects with Hephaestion.

Well.. Alex is a playboy.. and then married 2? Or was it 3 times? Draco help me. He chuckled and shook his head no.

Nah I'll let you realize things yourself. Go on, what happens next?

Well all i can recall is there is this battle they won and everyone had a partner.. he remarried again and..

Hephaestion married too.. right?

Right.. i bit my lip at that thought.

Mademoiselle? Drac asked worried.

I'm fine.. it's just that.. i have a plan but what will happen in the history if i do this plan? It may change things in the present. It'll be messed up.

Mademoiselle, remember, the history and events of the world is already written, the outcomes the same, what is written will happen, by hook or by crook.