chapter 37 - these hoes

" Nigga I'm telling you Riley whooped my ass last night I'm done fuckin with her food " Tyron said making them bust out laughing

" You an ole sucka nigga " Shawn joked. Counting the last of the money from drops this week we was set.

I put it all in the safe locking it up then sparking the wood.

" Ransom you good nigga quiet as a mouse " Tyron said.

" I'm pissed off. This bitch done came and wrecked my life i'm stressed " I huffed passing the blunt.

" Well shit going get fucked up every night not helping it either you come back home drunk pissing her off " Shawn said making me turn to him.

" Nigga i'm nosy I be listening to her and Tiana on the phone " He said shrugging.

" Man you better get yo girl before it's too late mane " Shawn said.

" I don't even wanna hear that negativity right now nigga " I shrugged.

We had a lil smoke session chopping it up on moves we had planned to expand our business and open more shit up.

" Ready for the glock and glitter baby shower nigga " Tyron danced " I know yo mama gon be coming with the baby shower meat balls " Shawn dabbed me up.

" Fashoo , two more months we having it at the crib " I said leaving out hopping in the car.

Kyoki was cooking today so I went straight on home. Pulling up and going in the house I heard

" If you think you're lonely now " by Bobby Womack and knew it was either gon be an argument or some good food.

Coming in I saw her in a robe fixing plates. She sat mine on the table with a glass of water and took hers going up stairs without even saying a word.

Looking at the plate my mouth watered she fried some chicken with baked macaroni and red beans and rice with sausages in it.

I knew I had bigger problems so I went upstairs to the room.

Walking in I didn't see her just heard silent cries. Walking towards the closet she stood inside holding something in her hand crying.

" Mami I love him so much but I don't know what to do " She cried dropping to her knees.

Walking behind her I held her picking her up bridal style.

She looked in my eyes with tears " why " she asked crying making a tear slide down my cheek.

" Kyoki I'm trying to make this right " I pleaded sitting her on the bed

" Right ? by going out every fuckin night thinking I don't hear you come in ? " She yelled .

" Because you won't give me a chance Ki ! I didn't do shit man and you believing that hoe " I argued back.