"But we could. I think you're a dazzling man and we're both single right? I can make you forget about the other woman. I mean, I am a model," She chuckled, placing her hands on her hips, confidently. The blonde wanted to curse her out, but she only took a sip of her drink instead.

"I need you to understand something. I am in love and it is certainly not with you," He said, placing his empty glass in her hand. "Now, would you be a dear and take that to the bar for me?"

Fiorella frowned, her eyes landing on the glass in her hand. She hesitated before walking towards the bar, shaking her head subtly. Diana shrugged even though there was a small smirk on her lips.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, and he quickly nodded, grabbing her hand subtly. "Of course,"

She looked around before pulling him into the nearest closet, locking the door behind her. Almost immediately, her hands wrapped around his neck and she pulled him down for a kiss. He cupped her cheeks, feeling his knees buckle just from her touch. When they broke apart, their foreheads rested against each other's and it was obvious they longed for one another.

"I missed you," She whispered, a small pout settling on her lips. "When you were in the city, I felt so lonely,"

"Aren't you needy," Reid chuckled, and she smiled softly until her lips formed a frown.

"I'm divorcing him," Diana confirmed, sighing. Reid's lips parted as shock appeared on his features. He had been yearning for those words ever since he reunited with Diana, and it was finally happening. Everything that he had done in New York led to this moment, this was the prize.

"I haven't told him yet because he's a crazy man. He'll try and find information so he can blackmail me but he's having an affair with another woman. I can—,"

"What did you just say?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing together. It was obvious he found it bizarre how a man could cheat on someone like Diana, was Kenneth out of his fucking mind?

The Blonde shrugged, rubbing the back of her neck. "He's cheating on me and I found out yesterday. It's totally cool because I'm doing the same thing but he doesn't know that. I can make it seem as if he's the only one that cheated and that's why I'm divorcing him,"

"So what do you need me to do?"

"I just need proof and then—,"

Just then, they froze as they heard voices on the other side of the door. "You have no idea how much I just want to get you to my apartment," Kenneth said, as Diana frowned. What Apartment?

"I want that too but you have to wait. And you can't touch me like that, Kenneth. We're in public. What if your wife saw?"

Diana's eyes widened as realization flashed through her orbs. She knew that voice. It was Ondini Mae Cameron, his journalist. Of course, it all made sense now. He had spent an exceptional amount of time with her, claiming that she was working on an article about him.

"She is just a housewife who doesn't suspect a thing. She's too slow to realize what's going on,"

"Cunt," Diana whispered, placing her hand on her chest, obviously offended. Reid quickly took out his phone, and quietly opened the closet door. He took a picture of the pair before closing the door and showing the screen to her.

"There's your proof," When the voices dialed down, and they walked off, she grabbed the phone. "You can't just take a picture of someone without their consent. It's illegal in the state of New York,"

"Okay, who gives a fuck Miss Defense Attorney? We'll sell it to TMZ anonymously and everyone will know he's cheating. Then, you can come out and divorce that long-neck ken doll. That way your image is still clean,"