Part 46

Hey guys hope you like this part and thank you so much for reading❤️
Happy reading

Teju went to the washroom to fix her lipstick and while she was fixing her lipstick she touched her lips and felt shy again.

Karan's cabin
Om and Karan finished discussing their work.
Om: By the way Bhai am so happy for you.
Karan: Why?
Om: I have never seen you so happy ever since that girl left you.
Karan: Yeah am happy too, you know she is such an amazing girl I really hope this relationship works honestly.
Om: Yeah me too, anyways tomorrow we are leaving for udaipur for the wedding.
Karan: Yeah oh by the way teju and vidhi are coming with us.
Om: Oh kya baat hai, already planned everything han.
Karan: Shut up they didn't have anyone to drive them so I just offered her.
Om: Wait we are not taking the plane?
Karan: It's better if we drive na?
Om: Han but almost 14 hour long drive and beech beech mein breaks we are gonna be so tired.
Karan: It's fine we will handle it.
Om: Okay if you say so🤷🏻 Anyways am gonna go now.
Om then left Karan's cabin.
They got busy with their works and it was finally lunch time teju and Karan had lunch together as always and then when lunch time got over they got back to their work and office time was over so Karan planned to drop teju and vidhi.
Vidhi: Sun I don't want to become a kabab mein haddi so you go with Karan okay?
Teju: Arey but why, come na let's go together.
Vidhi: It's okay I will go with one of the guys from here I know I even talked to him already so don't worry I will be good you go and enjoy your time with Karan I know if I will be there you guys will be shy and not do anything anyways so yeah it's better if I don't come okay?
Teju: Okay if you say so, but take care okay?
Vidhi: Yeah yeah don't worry, chal now bye love you and enjoy 😉
Teju: Pagal
They then hugged each other.
Karan was waiting for teju in the car. Teju then entered the car.
Karan: Hey, where is vidhi? He asked teju with a confused face.
Teju: Uhm actually she said she didn't want to become a kabab mein haddi. She chuckled
Karan: Oh smart girl. He smirked
Teju: Shut up, we anyways are just going to drop me home so I don't get the fuss🙄
Karan: You are really stupid🤦🏻
Teju: Hey don't call me stupid.
Karan: Fuddu she gave us some space so we can talk and spend time together as we didn't today because we were working.
Teju: Oh yeah I didn't even think about it, anyways where are we going now?
Karan: I don't know you decide
Teju: How about we go have some street food?
Karan: Okay then let's go, what will you have?
Teju: I want momos.
Karan: But that we can even have in a restaurant?
Teju: Yeah but street food ones are so good.
Karan: Okay then let's see if we can find a good momo place.
Karan then started driving, until they got to the momo place. Karan then went out to order and then came back with the food.
Teju: Oh my god this is so yummy
Karan: Yeah they really are.
Teju: So Mr workaholic are you ready for one week of no working cause I know I am uff am so tired of working honestly😪 anyways you should give us employees a holiday soon gosh am tired of coming to the office everyday😩
Karan: And here I thought you are happy coming to office everyday so you can meet me😔
Teju: Uhm yes of course am happy but holiday makes me more happy oh and food wait food comes first then holiday yes.
Karan: Am I even in the happy list?
Teju: Let me see, oh yeah nope😬
Karan: Really teju
Teju: Really😌
Karan: Okay then I guess you are not in my happy list as well
Teju: It's fine it's not like I care🤷🏻‍♀️. You see this she said while pointing at the momos,This is happiness.
Karan: Teri toh, do you seriously not care?
Teju: Am just joking baba, of course you make me happy and am always happy whenever am with you. She then hugged him
Karan: You seriously scared me.
Teju: I know am sorry, chal now let's finish eating and I want ice cream after this okay?
Karan: Han meri maa sab kuch milega, pehle yeh khatam karlo pehle.
Teju nodded
Teju: Done now Ice cream please🥺
Karan: Ugh those eyes, stop being cute
Teju giggled
Karan: Let's go for ice cream now.
Teju: Yayyy
They finally reached the ice cream place and Karan went and bought ice cream and came back.
Teju: Omg you finally bought one for yourself?
Karan: Uhm yeah
Teju: Dude I literally thought you won't, did I happen to change your mind or something?
Karan: Mmm maybe
Teju: Yayyy now give me my ice cream
Teju took her ice cream and got so happy having it.
Teju: Karan. She said cutely
Karan: Hmm
Teju: Can I try yours?
Karan: Yeah sure
Teju in a excited voice: Yayy
Teju: This is so yummy as well, Karan can I please get another one?
Karan: Okay teju this is enough or you will get sick.
Teju: No please
Karan: Nope we are going home now, tomorrow we have to leave for udaipur early or else we will be so tired.
Teju: Oh yeah I didn't even think about that, okay yes let's go.
Karan started driving and dropped teju back home. They hugged each other good night and Karan gave a peck to teju, and teju got off the car and waved at Karan while he drove off.
Teju then went in hugged her parents and went to her room and freshened up and decided to check up on Karan.
Teju: Hey! Reached already?
Karan: Yup, you know I love this.
Teju: Love what?
Karan: This, always checking on me if I have reached.
Teju chuckled: Hmm I love it too.
Karan: Uhm just a sec am gonna call you okay?
Teju: Yeah.
After sometime Karan called teju.
Karan: Hey!
Teju: Hey!
Karan: So be ready Tomorrow we are leaving around 11am
Teju: Okay don't worry I was actually just doing some last minute packing and am done.
Karan: Great.
They then talked for sometime until Karan heard no response from teju.
Karan: Hello? Did she sleep. He chuckled
Karan didn't end the call and kept his phone on charger while sleeping close to it.