Part 4

Happy reading❤️.

It's lunchtime everyone goes to have their lunch,vidhi and teju as well they go to a cafe that was near the office, Karan and om coincidentally go to the same cafe as teju and vidhi. Om sees them there and recognizes them and him being a gentleman he went to say hi to them.
On: hello ladies aren't you guys our new employees.
Vidhi: yes sir, it's us you are the one who took our interview and you already forgot us. "Vidhi said this while laughing".
Om: no I haven't forgotten you guys, it's just that I wanted to make sure😂. By the way, outside you can call me just om you don't have to call me sir.
Vidhi: ok
Just then Karan joins them.
Om: oh and this is your boss which of course, you already know right?
Vidhi: of course sir, he is our boss how can we not know him. Vidhi greets Karan but Karan's attention was on someone else guess who🤔
Karan: hello by the way since we have been here it's only you who is talking, your friend doesn't talk or something. teju looks at him and realizes that he is now talking about her and looks up at him.
Vidhi: no sir she does talk actually we are just waiting for our order that's why she is not saying much, actually when madam is super hungry she really doesn't talk much.
Karan chuckled a little after hearing vidhi's words.
Karan: so does this madam have a name or not
Teju: It's Tejasswi Prakash sir, my name is Tejasswi.
Karan: oh look she is talking.
Teju was looking up and down as first she was super hungry and second it was super weird as her boss and the manager are at their table talking to them, which was a first for her.
Om: anyways we are gonna go to our table you guys enjoy your lunch, see you at the office.
Karan also says bye to them and they both leave and go to their table.
Vidhi: oh my God I can't believe om sir and Karan sir came to say hi to us, and by the way, Karan sir is so handsome.
Teju: don't you get tired calling him handsome😒
Vidhi: No I don't what is your problem, I mean if someone is handsome of course I will call them handsome I can't call them ugly😏
Teju: Whatever I just want my food, when is our order going to come.
Just then the waiter comes and brings their food to their table and seeing the teju food gets super excited. We know how much our girl loves her food😄
Just then Karan hears someone squealing out of happiness and he looks around and sees teju literally crying while looking at the food😂
Karen POV: oh my God the first time in my life I have seen a girl cry while looking at food what is she, also who looks this cute while eating ugh what is happening with me ever since I have seen this girl I have been thinking about her, what is it about her that makes me think about her so much. Karan was thinking about this while om was wondering now where is this guy lost in his thoughts.
So the four of them have their lunch at their own table and leave for the office, teju and vidhi leave first as they had to finish some work early.

So guys here is the next chapter sorry its shorter than the others, but I hope you like this one as well also do comment if u want the next chapter soon.