CHAPTER 4

____

The forest was so thick

You ran with all your might, panting through the dark path that was foggy. Your breaths panted out into the air in white smoky puffs.

"You can't run away from me", you heard a deep voice speak.

You screamed as your swollen feet were giving up on you.

Your feet bled but you ignored them with a great urge to run as far as you could.

"You owe me", the deep voice echoed again.

You stumbled on your own feet and toppled over to the ground.

Your strange white dress was covered in sand and dirt as you withdrew from the unknown person.

Suddenly, the bushes around you caught fire.

You couldn't see but you felt the presence of someone, someone striding towards you.

"We meet again", the voice said.

Stirring back and forth constantly in bed, you finally jostled up with a scream.
Your forehead and pillow was covered in sweat.

The door opened, making you turn to it hastily with heavy breathing.

"Are you alright?", your mom asked as she saw the terrified look on your early morning face.

Realizing that your expression somehow revealed what you felt inside, you shook your head slightly before saying, "yes mom"

Still with doubt, she walked into the room and made herself comfortable on your bed.

She placed her hand on your forehead, "do you feel sick?", she asked.

"No mom, I'm fine, I promise", you lied just to calm her worried mind.

"Alright, I'll have them serve your breakfast here and prepare your bath. Is that fine by you?", she asked as she stood by the door with her left hand clung to its handle.

Absentmindedly, you ignored her still wondering why you had such scary dream.

"Y/N?", she called.

You turned to her without noticing that you had ignored her.

"You don't seem fine", she commented.

Immediately, you swung your legs down and into your babyish slippers, "let's go have breakfast", you walked past her, leaving her totally dazed.

Breakfast was unusual with you being as quiet as a graveyard, insensately putting what ever was served for breakfast into your mouth.

Out of the blues-
"Ineedtogoseeroy", you said quick enough for no one to understand.

Your mom looked at you, "Y/N, are you sure you are fine?", she asked with an obvious worried tone.

This time, you intentionally ignored her as you went quickly to your bedroom to bathe and head to Roy's home.
For once in your life, you decided to hide away from people, to hide your identity. You were desperately in need of someone to talk to and it was definitely not your mom.

"Anne!", you called your personal servant who walked in few seconds after your call.

Without waiting for her to be formal, you said instantly, "I need to dress casually today, get my clothes ready", you told, still tying a towel around your small body.

You got dressed after Anne had selected a satisfying outfit for you.

You looked at your black face cap, black leather jacket, black pants and your black shoes, "this should do", you said to yourself as you wore your black sunshades and picked up your phone and car keys.

Your mom watched you intently as you hurriedly descended from the stairs.
"I need to know what is going on!", she demanded.

Getting tired of her ceaseless questionings, you breathed out deeply in utter frustration.
"I'm heading over to Roy's and I don't want anyone delaying me on the way", you calmly said to her.

Her once authoritative voice turned into one of concern.
"Are you sure you're alright? The....outfit"

"Yes mom, I'll be back in an hour", you said, totally ignoring her observation.

After successfully sneaking out through the back door, you gasped out in triumph as you made yourself comfortable in your car,(rarely used).

You drove with a high speed to Roy's house not caring if it was against the law or not.

"Y/N!", Roy's mom called in elation as she noticed your presence.

You were startled by her sudden call. Having such weird dream for the first time, it has made you a little bit jumpy this morning.

"Good morning Mrs Griffen", you placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Here for Roy I guess, come on in", she said leading the way.

You found her behavior completely strange but you just had to act unknowing.

"Roy should be in his bedroom, you should go there", she said with an unusual gleam that caught you off guard as you turned around.

You knocked.
Roy opened his bedroom door, "wrong room", he said and made an attempt to close the door but you were quick enough to stop the door from shutting.