"Ma..... Why....... Why did papa do that.... Didn't he know my priorities. I am working hard to achieve my goals.... Marriage is the last thing I concern for....... "She said .

"I know beta..... We are not against it But you know na our family traditions. In our community it's a tradition that girls should get marry at the right age...... You can fulfill your dreams after marriage also. But if a girl gets older it is very hard to find a good match for her". She explained.

"But we didn't know something like this would happen....."

"Ma...... I am sorry....... Please calm down.....' Naina said while hugging her.

When Ian heard that they were planning for Naina's marriage he became little sad. The thought of losing her was making him restless. But when he saw their situation he felt really bad for them.

It was almost night time. Ian said he will stay at some hotel but her mother didn't let him. Siddharth said that he will stay in hospital so Naina and Ian along with her mother went back home.

Ian was sitting in the living room looking around. It was a small house but well maintained. This was his first time in India. He had been to many counties but it was a completely different experience. After dinner Naina take him to her brother's room.

"Ian.... I know this place might not be comfortable for you.... I am sorry you have to suffer so much because of me.". She said while looking down.

"Hey.... Naina..... Don't worry about me. I am fine..... You go take care of your mother she needs you. ... Ok..." He said warmly.

She nodded and left. He was so exhausted that as soon as he lay on the bed he drifted into deep sleep.

Next morning.....

"Thuk, thuk...... "Naina knocked the door but no response.

"Ian.... Ian..... "She called him but again no answer.
She slowly opened the door and saw Ian was still sleeping. She went near him to wake him up. He was sleeping like an innocent child in a fetal position curling up to one side. Looking at him a small smile appeared on her face .

He must be really tired . I shouldn't wake him up.. She thought and as she turned to leave her foot hit the chair resulting a noise. Ian woke up as he heard that. And as soon as he opened his eyes he saw Naina standing there.

I am sorry Iann...
I disturbed your sleep..... She apologized.
No, it's ok.... I slept long enough. He said and left the bed.
After breakfast they all left for the hospital. Her father was already shifted to the room. They took permission of the doctors and finally they were in his room.

He was laying on the bed. His eyes were closed. He was looking so weak.As Naina saw his father in that position she became emotional and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Naina.... Be brave.... Remember what doctors had told yesterday...... You have to make him happy. "He said slowly to which she nodded and went near to him.

"Papa...." She called him slowly while sitting near him.

He opened his eyes and as soon as he saw Naina .... A tear rolled down from his eyes.

"Naina..... My child..,.. "He said slowly.... And hold her hand.

"Every thing is fine papa.... Don't worry.... See I am here with you....". She saidwith a smile while wiping his tear.

"Come on now, get well soon.....I know this was your plan to make me come here..... "She said sarcastically. And he smiled at this.

After meeting everyone his gaze fell on Ian who was standing next to the door.