74: Moore: Good luck to everyone~

Start from the beginning

    "Okay. That's it. Tell us something next time."

    The classmate hurriedly took the cigarette and put it away carefully, regardless of whether He Jun and Jian Yue believed it or not, they ran away in a hurry.

    He Jun and Jian Yue didn't stop him either. They looked at the direction where the students were leaving with serious expressions.

    "This is the second piece of news about that Xu Chifei guy."

    They had also inquired before that there was an exceptionally outstanding student in the school named Li Yue, and it would not be too much to say that he was the school flower of the whole school.

    As a result, the school flower disappeared once on the way home from vacation, and there was no one alive or dead. At that time, there were rumors that a guy named Xu Chifei killed Li Yue because of love and hatred.

    Of course, there is no evidence for this, and those students who spread the rumors later said that they were framed because they had a bad relationship with Xu Chifei.

    In the end, the disappearance of the student named Li Yue was over, and it has not been solved until now.

    Jian Yue was still thinking about what the student said before. He rubbed his chin and murmured, "The son of the vice-principal..."

    "Li Yue's disappearance."

    He Jun glanced at him and added: "So now the clues are pointing to the top of the school. This is indeed in line with the game's routine."     "

    We have to hurry up, the later the more dangerous."

, he nodded, just as he was about to say something, he felt a chill on his shoulder.

    The biting chill quickly wet the clothes, causing Jian Yue to shudder and her expression to freeze.

    He Jun saw his face changed in an instant, and asked vigilantly, "What's wrong?"

    Jian Yue raised his head suddenly, but did not see the picture he imagined. He deliberately stroked the dripping shoulder, and his fingertips did felt damp.

    "We're being watched."

    His face was ugly, and he looked around carefully, but found nothing else.

    He Jun was startled by what he said, he looked around, everything was quiet.

    The two did not talk much, and regardless of the next course, they immediately dared to go to the administrative building.

    I don't know if it was their illusion, the originally clear sky became dark and oppressive, and even though the sun was shining on them, they only felt the cold chill.

    The administrative building was not far from where they were. When they ran out, they saw a few gamers who ran out just like them.

    "What's the matter! It's only the third day that it gives people such a feeling."

    Someone couldn't help but scolded, with a panicked expression, walking around in front of the teaching building like a headless fly.