57: Moore: Just come out in advance to say hello.

    This time is different from the last time. It didn't take long for 'Moor' and 'Pingtai' to walk into the white fog. They only felt a flower in front of them. They were already in a campus. There was a large landscape stone in front of them, with the words "Ling" written on it. Hai High School, and behind the stone, you can see the teaching buildings.

    Not long after they stood there, some people appeared one after another a few meters away. This time, 'Moore' could see clearly, just like the red door. All the people who participated in the game suddenly appeared in the this place.

    The number of people in this mission is a little more than the last time, about twenty people, including 'Moore', the gender is exactly ten men and ten women.

    With the appearance of the last person, the familiar huge bell sounded again in the sky, and the system's plot introduction also appeared in everyone's mind.

    [Linghai High School is a key high school. It recruits 20 outstanding students every year for them to be admitted to universities. You are the selected students in this class. Those of you who were born in poor families have no extra money to pay tuition fees. Hai High School has become your only hope.

    Although there are some strange rumors circulating in this school, no matter what happens, you can't leave this academy. Your only goal is to successfully enter the university. ]

    [Task: Survive for seven days, or destroy the source of everything.

    Player's Note: After the mission starts, please strictly abide by the school rules, otherwise the consequences will be at your own risk. 】

    The content of this time is shorter than the last time, but the task is almost the same. After listening to it, everyone's faces are a little unsightly. I didn't expect this time to be the supernatural copy with the highest mortality rate.

    'Moore' and 'Ping Tai' stood there with calm faces, out of tune with the people with ugly faces. 'Ping Tai' had even leaned lazily against the gate next to the school, with an expression of giving up and struggling.

    "Damn! Why is this kind of game!"

    Some people started cursing out of fear, trying to vent their negative emotions.

    "Why is there a child here?"

    The familiar question appeared again, this time it was a calmer woman. When she opened her mouth, everyone's eyes were focused on 'Moore'.

    'Moore' still stood there with no change in his expression. After glancing at everyone, he simply took out a candy and ate it.

    "Hey! Kid! Why are you here? Say, do you have a problem? Are you the ghost of this game!"

    The man who had been cursing before stood up. He looked a little anxious and said to himself. When he came to 'Moore', seeing that he was still standing there obediently, he couldn't help but want to reach out and push him.

    But before he could touch 'Moore', another woman's scream came from behind him.

    The suddenness of the scream attracted everyone's attention again, and the screaming woman was staring at a certain part of the teaching building with her eyes wide open, trembling all over.