Y/N grabbed a clean razor blade and without a second thought, she cut through the delicate skin of her wrist. It was a deep cut. Blood instantly started running down her arm and onto the floor.

Y/N didn't care. The pain felt good.

She made three more deep cuts, feeling more lightheaded every second.

The girl sat down on the floor. She felt dizzy and like throwing up. Looks like four cuts were enough damage to finally give her peace.

-----

Everyone was worried. When Y/N ended the VLive, fans were instantly concerned about the idol, hoping she wouldn't do anything to herself.

BlackPink's Jennie felt the same way. She sometimes watches Y/N's VLives when she's bored and seeing the girl break down like that, left her worried.

She texted Nayeon, hoping to get a response that Y/N was okay.

Jennie:
Is Y/N okay?

Nayeon:
We're not at the dorm right now, but I think so. Why?

Jennie's heart was beating faster. She was scared.

Jennie:
She just made a vlive and confessed that she was harming herself. She ended it all of the sudden and I'm scared she'll do something.

Nayeon:
We're on our way home immediately.

Jennie felt a slight relief from the response, but her worries were still not entirely gone.

-----

"Guys, we gotta get home immediately." Nayeon said, in an unusual, concerned voice.

"Why? What's up?" Momo asked, as she ate her snack.

"Jennie texted me. Y/N has apparently confessed that she was hurting herself and just ended the VLive right after." The oldest said, which made all of the girls instantly worried.

They rushed back to the van, telling their manager to drive to the dorm as fast as possible.

Around twelve minutes later, they arrived. Jihyo was the first to open the door and rush to the room that Y/N shared with the maknae line.

She grew more worried when she didn't see the young girl, "Split up, she's not in here." She ordered, looking at the other members, who immediately followed what she said.

Sana went to check in the bathroom. But she wasn't ready for the sight that she'd see.

Y/N was lying on the floor, her wrist bleeding heavily. She was practically sitting in a sea of her own blood. She was sickly pale and her eyes were closed.

Sana immediately called for the others, "I found her! In the bathroom!" She yelled, before rushing to the maknae.

She started putting pressure on the wounds, hoping it would help in some kind of way.

3mix were the first to rush in, quickly followed by the SMC and MiMo.

Most of them gasped at sight, not expecting it.

"Someone call an ambulance." Jihyo ordered strictly, before she rushed over to the unconscious girl and Sana.

Mina grabbed her phone, calling an ambulance. She told them everything they needed to know and now they could only wait.

Sana was still putting pressure on the wounds, and Jihyo was checking Y/N's pulse, hoping they wouldn't be too late.

"Wake up, Y/N. You can't leave us, you gotta wake up." Nayeon whispered as she hugged the said girl close to her chest.

The sirens were getting closer and paramedics rushed into the dorm only a few seconds later.

They immediately started taking care of Y/N. Jeongyeon called their manager, to inform him about what happened.

"I'll go with her." Jihyo said, as the paramedics rolled Y/N into the ambulance.

The others agreed, as she was the leader. Jihyo sat down in the back, next to where Y/N was lying and took the latters hand.

"God, you should've told me how you were feeling." She said, as tears were building in her eyes again.

Thr ride wasn't long. They quickly arrived at the hospital, with TWICE's van following right after.

-----

A few hours later

A doctor came into the waiting are, where the nine members were sitting, hugging each other and praying that their youngest would be okay.

"How is she?" Dahyun asked, when she saw the woman coming towards them.

"She'll be okay." She said, which caused all of them to sigh in relief, some of them to even cry in relief.

"Can we see her?" Chaeyoung asked, standing up from the chair she was sitting on.

The doctor nodded and told them the room number and the floor.

When the girls arrived at the room, Tzuyu opened the door and the girls were met with a sleeping Y/N.

As they came closer, they could see the red eyes and bandaged up wrists. They immediately felt guilty again.

"You don't have to feel guilty. I didn't want you to know." Y/N suddenly said. Looks like she wasn't asleep anymore.

══════════════════════

There will be a part two to this but this is already at 1.3k words so I'll stop it here