"Will you come and help me over here?" I asked. He got out of the bed and came closer to me, much to my delight. His fingers touched my skin and stroked it making me weak and tremble. Slowly, he tied them together and stopped touching me. As he turned around, I untied them and stopped him. He looked at me a bit confused and I said, "Tie them properly." Again, he tied them and as he turned around, I did the same thing and untied them. Troubling him was so much fun. "Sidharth," I said as he was about to go. He turned back and looked at me through the mirror. I pouted and shrugged my shoulders. He tied it once more and as he turned around to leave and I was about to untie them, he held back my hand. He looked at me with a serious look and span me around, holding me by my waist. "If you want me to look at you, you can remove the saree and just stand there and if you are so fond of my touch, I can do it without your tricks as well," he said in his deep, manly voice. My heart pounded in my chest as his eyes seemed to be staring into my soul. "I was only joking with..." I said but he stopped me saying, "You don't have to. I am all yours. My touch is yours." I smiled and tiptoed and kissed his cheek saying, "I'll keep that in mind." I stepped away from him saying, "I'll see you in a while." I left the room and went downstairs. Getting into my car, I drove home. Mom was still in her room. Everyone will be so tired from yesterday. I quickly went to my room and took a bath and changed my clothes. As I was leaving, Mom stopped me asking, "Where are you going?" "Mom, I'm going to meet Sidharth. I promised that I will spend today with him since they are returning tonight," I said. I gave her a quick kiss and left. I drove back to the hotel myself and went inside. Before going to Sidharth's room, I dropped in and checked on everyone else. They all were too tired and wanted to relax until they were to leave tonight. 

I went to Sidharth's room and saw him combing his hair in front the mirror. He rocked his casual jeans and white shirt making him ideally charming and handsome. "Hey handsome," I said sitting on the bed. "No doc?" He asked. "My hot doctor," I said. "My extremely stunning fiancé," he said coming to me. He rested his hands on both sides of me and leaned closer. "What's the plan for today?" He asked. I stroke his cheek saying, "I wanted to show you the night life of Mumbai but it's not night and clubbing in the day doesn't seem so right so let's just go and have a long drive and maybe get some lunch outside." "Sounds like a plan to me," he said and kissed my forehead, "Let's go." He held out his hand for me and I held onto it, leaving the room with him. We got into my car and I drove. "Where are we going?" He asked. "When I figure it out, I'll let you know," I said. I just drove around until I reached the highway. "Pune?" I asked. "What? No, that will take too long," he said. "Then?" I asked. "Let's find a dhaba and eat," he said. "As you wish," I said driving. My phone began ringing and it was Mom. I turned on the Bluetooth and spoke while driving. "Sana, I have invited everyone home for evening tea and dinner before they leave. You are coming with Sidharth, right?" She said. I looked at him and he nodded. "Ok Mom, we will be there," I said. "Sidharth, make sure she doesn't drive recklessly because I don't think the judge will punish her with community service this time," she said. He laughed out loud and I hit him. "Bye Mom," I said and hung up. I pulled over at the first dhaba on the highway and we went to have brunch. 

After a noisy meal with truck drivers shouting at the top of their lungs in Punjabi and cars speeding on the highway, we left the place and headed back. "Do you want to catch a movie?" He asked. "Not a bad idea. What movie?" I asked. "Hmm...DDLJ," he said. I smiled and drove to the cinema hall. We bought some snacks and popcorn and went in. I always loved watching this movie but seeing it with Sidharth made it feel a different level of special. It's true, this movie is meant to watch with the person you love the most. After that, we headed home and met everyone else in the garden. "Here they come, finally," Roopaji said. "What did you two do?" Sharad asked. "Ate at a dhaba, watched DDLJ in the cinema and that's it," I said. "You ate at a dhaba and went to the cinema?" Mom asked shocked. I nodded saying, "I know. I always hated these things but it's different now." "How?" Everyone asked looking at me. "I'm not the old Sana anymore," I said. "Who changed you?" Mom asked. I knew they were all just teasing me. "No comments," I said and sat down. I poured some tea for myself and sipped on it as they all folded their lips in to conceal their laughter. "Listen, if you all keep staring at me like that, I'll leave and go to the pool in the back," I said. "Ok. Everyone look around. Don't look at her," Sharad said. I took a samosa and was about to bite it when Sidharth said, "Just one." I pouted. "Sana, you are only having one. You already ate a lot of junk food," he said. "Aww..." Sharad said coming behind us, "Aren't they just cute?" "Shut up," we said together. "What? I'm just stating facts," he said. Everyone giggled and looked at us. After dinner with everyone, we escorted them back to the hotel for their belongings and then to the airport. I hugged everyone one by one and thanked them for coming. Reaching Sidharth, I smiled sadly and gave him the biggest hug. "Text me when you reach," I said. "I will," he said in my ear and kissed it. I broke the hug and smiled at him. "I'll see you weekend," I said. "I'll wait," he said. I looked at him walking into the airport and he turned back and waved at me. Mom hugged me and rubbed my shoulder as I sighed, playing with the ring on my finger and trying to hold back my tears. 

__________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! Until next time! Bye!