Part 56

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

I froze as I looked at Sana, fuming in anger. I only hoped that she doesn't misunderstand this. Anita moved away from me and looked at Sana with shame. Sana slowly came closer and stood between us. Looking at me angrily, she said, "I told you to stay away from them." "Sana I..." I started but she raised her hand, stopping me. Turning to Anita, she slapped her hard across her face. "I told you also very clearly to stay away from my man. Didn't I? But no, you had to be the whore you are," she said. "What do you think? That your man didn't want me? If you didn't come, I'm sure he would have laid in this bed with me," she said. Sana grabbed her hair and began pulling it as the girl struggled to fight back. Quickly, I held back Sana and tried pulling her away but she yelled and screamed, "You disgusting woman! You are such a whore! You bitch! Let go of me Sidharth! I won't leave her today! Let go!" "What are you standing here for? Get out!" I yelled at the girl. She grabbed her stuff and ran out of the room. "Sidharth, let go of me!" She screamed. "No. You need to calm down first," I said holding her. She stopped struggling and panted. She left my grip and ran her hands through her messy hair. "Those bitches! They spoilt my engagement," she said angrily. "Hey relax. Calm down," I said cupping her face. "You need to go and bathe. That nasty girl's perfume is still on your body," she said. "Ok. I will go and bathe. But you calm down," I said. "No!" She said. Resting my hands on my waist, I said, "You won't?" "I won't! Let me find her! I'll kill her!" She said furious. I pulled her to me and lifted her in my arms. I carried her to the bathroom and turned the shower on, making it fall on both of us. I didn't turn on the heater so the water was freezing and she looked at me saying, "What are you doing?" "Have you cooled down now?" I asked. She dropped her shoulders and shook her head. "You are impossible," she said about to leave but slipped. Just as she was falling back, I held onto her. 

I looked at her wet beauty and it wasn't less enchanting. She was beautiful in however she was and whatever she was doing. Slowly, I made her stand up and the moment started heating up so much that the cold water lost all effect. I joined my forehead with her and said, "You trust me, right?" "Of course I do. If I didn't, I would have just broken up with you," she said. My heart was relieved to hear that. "I love you," I said and hugged her tightly. We left the bathroom and I helped wipe her wet skin. I turned off the AC and gave her one of my shirts to wear while her saree dries off. "Why don't you spend the night here?" I asked wiping her arm. "By the time my saree dries, it will be morning so technically, I am spending the night," she said. I kneeled down in front her and rested her foot on my lap. Wiping it, she began chuckling. "What happened?" I asked. "Can't you remember our first meeting?" She asked. I stopped and thought for a while. Remembering, I smiled. "You were proposing to me as soon as you met me," she said giggling. "Haha very funny," I said, "Main point is I still got you." I kissed her foot making her freeze. I sat on the bed and began drying her hair while she looked at me with a small smile and remained quiet. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. She caressed my chin saying, "I am thinking how did I get so lucky to have you. Just imagine, if I had gone to Bali for my birthday, we would have never met." "We are meant to be together. If not through your punishment, we would have met another way," I said cupping her face. I pecked her lips and then continued drying her hair. A few minutes later, we were laying on the bed, cuddling with each other. "When will we meet again?" She asked. "When you come back," I said. "Let's make a deal," she said. "What deal?" I asked. "That we will split up meetings in half and half. One weekend, I will come Amritsar and the next weekend, you will come Mumbai," she said. "Where do you get these ideas from?" I asked. "From my head. Duh," she said. I chuckled and kissed her hair saying, "Ok. So this weekend, you are coming to Amritsar and the following weekend, I will be back in Mumbai." "Yes," she said. I sighed and held her tightly in my arms as I closed my eyes. 

Sana's P.O.V. 

I spent the night with Sidharth and woke up the next morning in his arms. I smiled and looked at him sleeping as I admired him, my fiancé. He was flawless. I caressed his forehead and cheek. He groaned and moved a bit without opening his eyes. I looked at his lips and began going closer and closer to him. Just as I was close enough to him, he opened his eyes and looked at me. "What are you doing?" He asked. Pulling back, I said, "Nothing." I sat up and turned my back to him but he held my arm and pulled me back on him as he trapped me in his strong arms. He smiled and said, "I didn't mind if you were doing anything. You have reserved rights to me." I smiled and kissed his forehead. "You have to start packing for tonight," I said. "We have the entire day together," he said. "I have to go home and change," I said. "You can wear my clothes. Besides, we aren't leaving the bed in any case," he said raising up closer to me. I blushed and pushed him back down. He turned over and laid on top me. "Try stopping me now," he said and burying his face in my neck, biting me. I beat around with my feet but he used one of his to stop me. He had my entire body locked down and I screamed in his ear to stop it. I giggled and tried moving but couldn't. "Sidharth, leave me," I said. He pulled back and looked at me. "You have to spend the entire day with me then," he said. "I was going to in any case," I said. He moved away from me and said, "Ok, then hurry up and go home and get changed and come back." "Ok," I said and kissed his cheek. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom where my saree was all dry. I tied it and hung Sidharth's shirt on the rack and went to the dresser back in the room. I looked at him staring at me on the bed and got an idea. I pretended to have difficulty tying the tassels of my saree blouse and kissed my teeth. He remained on the bed looking at me.