Chapter 4.

Halfway tried to mimic Gege's art style then I said "Meh"

________

3RD POV
________

.

.

The baffling truth was that nobody could offer a valid explanation for how almost 60% of the cursed spirits released during the night parade were exorcised in a single sweep. The gathering of grade 1, semi grade 1, and special grade spirits was supposed to be astronomical, causing great concern among the elders who anticipated a significant reduction in their numbers. However, this unusual phenomenon left them perplexed and searching for answers.

While some speculated it to be Gojo's doing, the strongest sorcerer refuted the idea, and his claims were supported by a handful of sorcerers who witnessed his fierce battle with a curse user. During this confrontation, strange lights converged into a massive sphere, resembling an attack from a well-known Shonen Manga. This occurrence triggered a widespread panic among both sorcerers and curses. However, to everyone's astonishment, the seemingly disastrous assault turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The ball of light enveloped Shinjuku, obliterating every curse in the area, leaving only unharmed humans behind. Despite the favorable outcome, nobody could explain the true nature of this extraordinary event.

The sudden turn of events brought an abrupt conclusion to the battle in Shinjuku, leaving all the sorcerers staring in shock at their transformed surroundings. Their astonishment reached new heights when those they believed to be near death suddenly rose, miraculously intact, with all their limbs unharmed.

"..."

"What the fuck."

That was an understatement.

.

.

.

The situation was beyond any precedent, earning the name "The Christmas Miracle," a label coined by none other than Gojo himself. The astonishing turn of events left everyone utterly amazed, too overwhelmed to worry about the given name. Nevertheless, it was acknowledged as a happening unique to Shinjuku, as Kyoto remained entangled with the remnants of Geto's curses. The male had deliberately focused the highest concentration of his cursed spirits there to obstruct his former classmates, making Kyoto an ongoing battleground.

Despite the initial shock, those capable of fighting were promptly sent to Kyoto by Principal Yaga's orders. This situation posed a bit of an awkwardness for certain sorcerers who had to rely on public transportation due to not owning cars or motorcycles. Some non-sorcerers mistakenly perceived this as a peculiar school trip, given that most participants were dressed in the same uniform, despite the presence of adults among them. Truly an awkward scenario indeed.