nine.

MOEBIUS IS A BITCH!

Karma was confused to say the least, looking around herself and taking in her surroundings

Karma was confused to say the least, looking around herself and taking in her surroundings. It wasn't her first time in an abandoned warehouse but this one gave her some chills — be it the serious atmosphere taking place or the dark and empty space they were in.

It was cold despite the sun shining brighter outside and that alone didn't sit right with Akabane.

The blonde boy standing beside her must have caught up with her expression because he went closer and leaned down to talk quietly in her ear: "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just don't understand why I need to be here." She responded just as quietly as him.

"If you don't remember, you helped Pah's friend and got yourself involved in this mess." Draken recalled for her. "Also, it's for the best if you hang around us for the meantime.." He whispered more to himself than anyone else.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The ginger head asked slightly rudely, now staring at the blonde's eyes — still managing to keep the quiet tone.

"We don't know when Moebius would make their move, but we know that other than us, they're most definitely targeting you—."

"Are you implying that I can't protect myself?" She asked slightly offended.

The famous delinquents shuttered and had a hard time trying to defend himself and make the girl feel less offended.

Truth is, Akabane was just playing around with him. She was actually grateful for the little gesture of keeping her close to protect her, besides even if she does knows how to fight, she doesn't believe herself to be on Mikey's level — neither on Toman's captain and vice-captain's one — and it's easier to leave the physical labor for her friends to deal with.

The ginger will just stick to helping out with the brain requesting parts — since Tokyo Manji Gang seems to lack that the most.

The little smile forming on her lips while watching Ken having a hard time was enough for him to realise that she was just playing with him.

"Tsk, brat.." Muttered the boy, before straightening his back and returning to his initial position.

Mikey and both third division's leaders were still going on with coming up with some stupid plan to attack the enemy.

Karma couldn't criticise their dumb ideas, because Draken did it first. "We shouldn't jump on them mindlessly, we need an actual plan. So don't just run and beat them, Pah."

"I know, don't worry. I won't act without thinking." He declared seriously.

"Bold words coming from you.." Whispered Akabane only to herself — Draken heard her though and gave her a warning glare, but in truth he, himself, was having a hard time trying to suppress his laugh.