five.

FIFTH DIVISION IS A BITCH!

"Oh? Karma-chan?!" She heard someone call out and raised her gaze

"Eh?! Ey! Ey! What's up, Hoya-kun?! Sota-kun!" The girl shouted running up to the twins, and the older one thankfully matched her excitement: running up to the redhead, grabbing both hands of the teenager and jumping in circles with her.

The girl had given up on the idea of showing up for class that day, but she didn't like the idea of staying home either, so she decided to go out for a walk — hoping to find something interesting to do — and that's when she met up with the twin demons.

"What ya two up too?" The girl asked, alternating her gaze between the two brothers and the two tall boys behind them.

One of them had long blond hair and wore a mask, his posture impeccable with his hands behind his back as he stood next to the other boy — almost looking like his bodyguard, or perhaps guard dog.

The taller boy had similarly blond strands, but small and shaved on the sides — unlike his companion's long l'oreal hair — and although he had a somewhat frightening expression, he conveyed a calm vibe.

"We were just taking care of some gang business." The pink-haired brother replied.

"Gang?" The redhead tilted her head to the side, making a surprised expression right away. "True, you guys did comment something about being in a gang the other night." She murmured, scratching her chin.

"Maybe she can help us, bro." Murmured the angry brother.

"Help? Ah, true! Maybe she can!" Nahoya turned to her brother, but soon turned back to Karma with a huge smile and closed eyes, looking at her without saying anything.

"Go, go! Just spit it out! What do you want me to do?" The teen exclaimed with a sigh shifting her gaze from the peach-colored hair to the bluish one.

"You know this area well, right?" The taller one asked, receiving a nod of confirmation. "So you know the delinquents that hang around here?"

"I don't know them personally and have never exchanged many interactions with them, but I know there is this one gang that hangs around these parts." Akabane muttered as she thought.

"Great! Do you know where their meeting place is?" Souya asked.

"Well, I know where they usually hang out?" The redhead answered uncertainly, remembering a certain abandoned building near that area. She always heard the teenagers talking and yelling there, but never asked one of them if that was their meeting place.

But one with one is two and she was more sure that that was the right place, after all everything pointed to that. "Yeah, I do know."

"Then can you escort Mucho and Sanzu to them?" Nahoya asked.