seven.

MEETING IS A BITCH!

The only sound filling the bedroom was the one of pages turning and Mira's soft snores, it was a tranquil and, overall, quiet atmosphere

Akabane was skipping class once again, but this time Korosensei knew why and agreed to it. The red haired haven't found anyone trustworthy enough to stay with the brunette and didn't want her to stay alone.

Karma asked Mira's parents for the younger girl to stay with her — she didn't think the conditions they had were good for the brunette's current state —, at least for the time being.

The girl warmed up to the e-class' ginger and idol, which was a good thing, and finally relaxed a bit. So, taking care of her wasn't as stressful as it was yesterday. 

It was less a problem to worry about for Karma, but there was still much in her mind — such as tonight's meeting and tomorrow's exams. She was reading a random math book and, occasionally, doing some exercises, although her mind wasn't necessarily there.

"Karma-chan!" Her phone — or Ritsu — called. "You have a message!" After a long time pondering if she should tell the ginger or not, the lilac haired girl decided to inform her.

"Who." The redhead asked, not really paying attention to what her schoolmate and friend was saying — it entering in one ear and leaving the other.

"'Jiro'-kun." The virtual girl replied. "He's asking for you to hang out with him and 'Kenchin'-kun."

"Answer him." Akabane turned another page, skillfully reading it. "Tell him I can't, I'm busy studying."

"Roger that, Karma-chan!" The purple head then bid her goodbye. "Have fun studying and don't forget to take breaks once in a while!"

"Yeah yeah.." The teenager answered without much thinking, her focus completely on the book she was reading and all the exercises she should do.

It might sound boring to others, but that was all Karma did during her free times — other than going around and causing trouble — and she enjoyed it to some point.

Studying without breaks and limits was actually something she used to be ordered to do in her past, but, with time, it turned into a habit. She didn't mind it since it was something harmless and productive.

Before the girl could turn another page a orange cat jumped on the table and sat right on the book while meowing.

"Huh? What do you want?" Akabane asked the cat, furrowing her eyebrows at him.

"Meow." He replied.

"Am I supposed to know what that means?" The ginger tilted her head and scratched her nape, looking right into the feline's eyes with a confused look.