four.

BUSY DAY IS A BITCH!

Akabane would be lying if she said that the thought of the younger Sano thinking of her as a good person made her happy

The redhead felt extremely guilty whenever someone close to her — she cared little for strangers — complimented her on her attitudes. She didn't know why — the student was clearly not a saint, but she wasn't an evil person either, so why such a burden on her conscience?

Maybe she still hadn't gotten over her past.

Yeah, that was probably the problem.

Karma knew perfectly well what she had done and if she didn't, her conscience would make a point in reminding her.

And the teenager more than anyone else would like to go back and change everything, but obviously that wasn't possible. This is real life and she can't restart every time she makes a mistake.

That's not how the world works.

The number one in class E sighed, finishing climbing the huge mountain to her classroom, already late for the time she spent with her newest friend.

'Well, the version and idea of me that she created is not my responsibility to live up to.' With that thought the redhead ended her mental argument with herself.

Akabane opened the old, dark door of the old classroom to be faced with none other than her octopus professor, duplicate.

"Eh?!" The girl let out with a little smile, excited for what the day had in store for her.

"Karma-chan! You're finally here!" The yellow creature with headbands exclaimed excitedly. "Go, go! To your seat so we can start today's class."

The student obeyed, giving smiles and greetings to her friends and classmates. She then sat down at her desk at the back of the room, having dropped her bag sloppily on the floor; the teenager amused herself by rocking herself in the old chair.

"Now then, shall we begin?" The octopuses questioned excitedly — plural as all the clones spoke at the same time.

Each replica had a different head bandana with subjects written on it and the students could just sweat at the sight.

"Midterm exams are approaching." The clone with a ribbon saying 'Japanese' began.

"Yup, that's right!" The math clone exclaimed in some corner.

"And so, this period," 'Social studies' continued the 'Japanese' sentence.

"I shall conduct an intense high-speed study session!" 'Science' completed.

The replicas began to spread around the room, one clone for each student while the creature still spoke. "Sensei's duplicates will thoroughly go over each of your weak subjects individually, one-on-one." Two duplicates explained.