3:Meeting The Rest Of The Autobots

Viviana's POV
It was about 11:30 when I heard an engine rev up. I knew it was Ironhide so I got up and changed and quietly walked out and got in and we left. We were driving until we drove into an abandoned alleyway. There were 4 other vehicles there: a yellow with black racing stripes Camaro, a silver Porsche(I don't think that's correct but you guys will live), a yellow-green ambulance, and a red and blue flamed Semi. After they stopped, they all started to transform. The semi took the longest. After they finished, the semi looked down at me and said:

???: My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous organic organisms(again, I don't think that is correct) from the planet Cybertron.

???: What's crackin' lil bitches

Optimus: My first lieutenant, designation Jazz.

Jazz: This looks like a cool place to kick it.

Jazz then does a full spin and lands on an abandoned car.

Optimus: My weapon specialist, Ironhide, and your guardian.

Ironhide then fired up his cannons. I took a step back. But then I said:

Vivianna: Cool!

Optimus: Easy Ironhide. Didn't you see she got scared?

Vivianna: Oh I'm not scared, the cannons just startled me for a second there.

Ironhide: Yea. I just wanted to show her my cannons.

Optimus: My medical officer, Ratchet.

Ratchet: The girl seems to be interested. And I seem to be getting a bio reading off of her that is Ironhide.

Vivianna: Wh... What do you mean?

Optimus: What he means is that you are Ironhide's daughter.

Vivianna: Really?

Optimus: Yes. And I don't want to forget about Bumblebee here.

Bumblebee: [Yea I see how it is. Tryin to forget about me.]

Vivianna: But he didn't.

Bumblebee: [Yea True]

Ironhide: But Ratchet, how can she be my daughter when...

Everyone: When what?

Ironhide: Skylight must have been... But why didn't she tell me?

Ratchet: I think it's because she knew there was a war coming.

Ironhide: But why didn't she tell me she was pregnant?!

Vivianna : So............

Optimus: Ironhide, she is your daughter, are you gonna accept her in your life your not?

I looked over at him and he looked over at me.

Vivianna: ...Daddy...? Please. I want to stay with you and the rest of the Autobots. I don't want to go back home.

Ironhide thought about that for a few. So did the rest. After a few minutes, Optimus spoke up.

Optimus: You are more than welcome to stay with us. I do have to ask one thing, do you know a young man named Samuel Witwicky?

Vivianna: Actually, yea I do. Him and is parents are like good friends with my 'human' parents.

Optimus: Very well.

Vivianna: Um... It's like 12:30 and if any of the other kids woke up and found gone, they will go insane. Do you think you can take me home?

Ironhide: Yes.

Everyone then transformed and I got into Ironhide, 'my sad' and we drove off. I now know who my real father is. I just wish I knew who my real mother is.

Hey guys!! So finally a chapter is posted up! I hope you guys liked it! Please vote and comment! Thank you guys so much! And don't forget to read my other stories too! 👌💯💕