1:Orphanage... And getting Adopted

[???] POV

Ironhide: What do you mean your leaving me?

???: I'm sorry my love. But if I stay, something terrible will happen to both of us.

Ironhide: But S...

But it was already to late for him to say something. I left him. My love, my sparkmate... I just up and left him. What will I do when if he finds out that I am carrying our sparkling? I am regretting every little bit of this but it's for the best.

Not even two days after, there was a war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. They fought and fought and fought.

Soon, after the war, Cybertron was destroyed. It didn't look the same as what it did. Flames where everywhere, buildings were crumbled down to the ground, offline mechs and femme were scattered everywhere, but there was no sign of Ironhide. Nor was there sign of the rest of the Autobots and Decepticons.

I was walking and found a working pod. I got in and it sent me away from my home planet. And that day was the last day I will ever see Cybertron again.

1 earth year later...
Catherine's POV (Orphanage owner)

There was a young couple that walked through the doors. I walked up to them and introduced my self.

Catherine: Hi you two. My name is Catherine. I'm the owner here.

???: Hi. My name is Jacob and this is my wife, Julia.

Julia: Hey.

Catherine: So how can I help you guys today?

Jacob: Well we were looking on adopting a little girl.

Catherine: How old?

Julia: About 1-2 years..

Catherine: Well your just in luck because I have a one year old girl here.

Julia: May we see her?

Catherine: Of course. Let me go get her.

I went to the room where the little girl was at. She saw me and was looking at me.

Catherine: Hey little one. You get to go to a new home.

I picked her up and carried her out.

Catherine: Her she is.

I handed her to Julia.

Julia: Oh my. Jacob look at her. She's so pretty.

Catherine: Well? What are you gonna name her?

Jacob: Vivianna. Her name is Vivianna.

After a few minutes, Jacob and I did the paperwork and then little Vivianna was adopted.

Catherine: Congratulations. Have fun.

Julia: Thank you.