The Person Went Out Of The Portal Then Opened... Wings?

 Wings?

Ugh.. Finally I'm out of that creepy place where the sun don't shine..

Hm.. This place is amazing, a lot of Magicules and (Hypokute) I think?

This place seems similar too..! Oh!! This is the place I use to live in! what a surprise, Ciel brought me to the place I always wanted to be!

He looked around and saw A Dragon..

A True Dragon?.. And it's trapped.. Uhm.. Are you ok?

Veldora finally got to his senses and...

KUA HAHAHAHAHA I!  The powerful Storm Dragon Veldora! The Youngest Of True Dragons, Always Will Be OKAY!!

Wow! Youngest True Dragon! Do you mean that there's more True Dragons Today?!?

Yes!! KUAHAHAHAHA THE POWERFUL 4 TRUE DRAGONS!!

Only Four? Is Veldanava The Oldest?

KUAHAHAHAHA YE- Wait huh?

You know? Veldanava.. The Creator Of The World?..

Oh yes! My Older Brother Veldanava! The Powerful Being To Ever Exist!

Well, Where is he now?

Eh?... He died 2000 years ago-

WHAT?!! HOW CAN VELDANAVA DIE?!!

I don't know the details- wait who are you even? Why are you here?? "Veldora"

Oh! I'm sorry about the Inconvenience,
My Name Is Rimuru Tempest, The Chaos Dragon, Or The White Imperial Dragon!

W-WHAT?!! CHAOS DRAGON!! AREN'T YOU A RUMOR FROM VELDANAVA? THAT HE MET A DRAGON THAT HAS THE TITLE CHAOS DRAGON THAT DEFEATED HIM?!!!

That's me! Wait- did Veldanava told you about me? "Rimuru"

N-No- I've only heard a rumor about it from my older sister.. "Veldora"

So, Nobody knows me except the True Dragons? "Rimuru"

I guess s-so? "Veldora"

Alright.. That settled it, anyways why are you in my home? "Rimuru"

This was your home?! I-i.. Well anyways, I was rampaging around the The Western Part Of The Place Till A Hero Trapped Me Here 300 Years Ago..

Man.. That sucks, I requested to trap myself in a world of nothingness for about 100 million years.

Y-ye- wait what?!! Wow.. I would've already died! "Veldora"

Hahahaha.. I'm just joking! Well then would you like to be free from this barrier?

I-if you can! "Veldora"

"Rimuru holds the barrier then it disintegrated, after that Veldora explained his problems and rimuru gave him a humanoid body and how to hide his aura"

KUA HAHAHAHAHA!! Thank you for this brother!! "Veldora"

Brother?, oh.. right- True Dragons treat each other like siblings-

No problem, your my younger brother after all "Rimuru"

Then how about your other Siblings?

"Veldora Flinched"

Why did you flinched? "Rimuru"

O-Oh.. N-n-nothing it's just.. They always torture me- and teaching me proper manners-

Well, I can't disagree with them even I will torture someone who doesn't have respect to other people! "Rimuru Said In A Cold Tone"

And you said your title was Storm Dragon? What about the others?

My Older Sister Has The Name Of Velgrynd And The Title Scorch Dragon

And My Oldest Sister Has The Name Of Velzard And The Title Frost Dragon..

Hm, that's fancy you and your oldest sister has the title name of the weather while your older sister Velgrynd has the title of heat and fire that represents the burning hot star, the title of Veldanava Star King Dragon..

While me a Chaos Dragon Cause Of The Destruction Of The Multiverse With Fighting.... wait..

Has Ivaraj appeared?!

No, Older Brother Said You Trapped Him In The Other Dimensions Where He Can't Get Out.

Well, he can get out anytime cause the void itself will disappear if Ivaraj made enough destruction in their.. Well luckily I didn't joined him cause if I did my beautiful peaceful planet that I called home will perish..

Hahaha.. Well Veldora, would you like to stay in my other dimension for a while? And here read this weird book I stole from a weird convenience store from another world before I came here.

How can a sacred text make me entertained? "Veldora"

Well, get inside.. And bring those books with you, stay safe brother, there might be demons in that realm.

KUA HAHAHAHAHA demons can't fight true dragons! Bye older brother!!

"I closed the Portal"

What a sweet younger brother..  Isn't that right Ciel?

<< Yes, I shall accompany him to train him due to his lack of strength. >>

Sure! Just go easy on him!

<<Affirmative>>

-------

Now then.. How can I.. Oh! I should just summon a demon!!

~Demon, I shall summon you,now come serve me for the rest of your life! ~

(I don't know how to cast a chant lmao)

Then a white haired lady with red crimson eyes came out from the summoning...

TBC..

HOW WAS MY STORYLINE? :>>