first day

Pearson pov.

I walked down the long deep blue corridor, it was silent so quiet you could here the beating of my heart. I was looking for the office, it felt like I was walking for miles, I mean this school is like a freaking castle, well it kinda is.

I finally found the office where there was an wise old fairy she looked to be about 61 years old. "How may I help you honey," She asked. "I am here to pick up my schedule," I replied.

She typed on the keyboard then flew to the printer and gave me my schedule and said, "here is your schedule mr Pearson." I thanked her and went to my first period which was supernatural history with mr. Neil, great just how I wanted to start my day. (Hint the sarcasm).

As i walk down the hallway, me geting more nerves than I really should but, thats what happens when you move and have to go to a new school, as I get to the door I breath and remind my self that I am the alpha of the indigo moon pack.

I open the door and all eyes where on me I started to blush like mad. mr. Neil looked at me and asked, "so you are the new student." "yes mr Neil, my name is Pearson nice to meet you," I said a little to fast.
He smiled at me then told me to pick a seat, so I looked around and dicided to sit next to a kid with blue hair, that looked like his natrul hair color, and golden eyes.

Once I sat down mr Neil started the class with the history of merman, did I forget to tell you that he is a merman, I started to zone out when the kid with blue hair introduced himself "Hey my name is Ethan, nice meet you pearson," Ethan said with a big smile. "Nice to meet you to Ethan, hope we can be friends," I said as I smiled back. As I was looking at the bord I felt eyes on me.

I turned around and I saw the most handsome guy that I, WATE A MINUTE I'M CALLING A GUY HANDSOME NO!!!!!