Papa!

At some point, someone I didn't recognize knocked on the door and came in. He started to talk which seemed to interest Dada, pretty lady and cool guy. Mika on the other hand didn't really listen to him. Soon after he started, Mika took the young girl off cool guy laps and sat her on the floor. I didn't have much to do so I just watched him as he moved around the room. I soon understood that he was actually fetching toys for her. They then played together with plastic food, plates, cups and things like that. It didn't look all that interesting, but I didn't have anything to do so I still watched them.

Pretty soon, Dada went and put me on the floor next to them, which wasn't nice of him. I wanted to stay on him, it was more confortable. However, I didn't react, mostly because it would be awkward with the stranger and pretty lady there. Mika and the young girl tried to implicate me in their game, but I didn't want to so I just continued to just look at them. This went on for what felt like an eternity.

"Ok, I think it's time for the young ones to go to sleep don't you think?" (Ace)

Cool guy came towards us while he talked. I don't know what he said, but it made both the little girl and Mika move. I saw that Mika was coming closer to me and was probably going to hold me. So I hurried to turn towards cool guy, hold my arms up towards him and talked just loud enough to be head.

"Papa" (Elias)

The room was suddenly way to quiet and everyone turned towards us. It was like everything was frozen for a couple of seconds. Then cool guy sat in front of me and smiled at me, but his smile looked kind of weird. He then pointed towards himself.

"Uncle Ace" (Ace)

Oh I guess that this is what is name actually is. I can understand why the little girl came him a nickname, that's too complicated, but I really don't see where she got papa. At the same time I guess I should have expected to much, Dady and Mika also don't fit. I must have looked confused, because he just repeated himself.

"Uncle Ace" (Ace)
"Unculeeass" (Elias)
"... UN CLE A CE" (Ace)
This went on for a while, until we came to an agreement.

"Unky" (Elias)
"Good enough" (Ace)
He tiredly said while nodding and passing his hand in my hair.

"My turn now, my turn! Unky Mika!" (Mika)
He said Unky Mika while pointing towards himself, which made me realize that the Unky part was probably not part of a name, but some sort of title. Well, I guess it's fine for Uncle Ace. I looked at Mika right in his eyes.

"Mika." (Elias)
"Ah? Nooo! Unky Mika!" (Mika)
"Mika." (Elias)

I then pointed towards the little girl.
"Eva" (Ace)
"E va" (Elias)
Unky nodded, so I then pointed towards the pretty Lady.

"... Aunt Aisha" (Ace)
"..." (Elias)
" yeah that's to complicated. Tee tee!" (Aisha)
"Tee tee..." (Elias)
Tee tee nodded. Well then, there's no one else so I guess I'll ask his too. I pointed towards the stranger.

"Marcus" (Marcus)
"Maku" (Elias)
He nodded.
"Are you sure you're fine with that?" (Aisha)
"Yes, I've been called worse, anyway I have to go" (Marcus)
After Marcus left, everyone was still waiting and looking at me, but I didn't get why. In the end Unky pointed towards Dada.

"Papa" (Ace)
I frowned, no that's not papa it's dada.
"No" (Elias)
"Papa!" (Ace)
I shook my head this time, since it looked like he didn't understand that he wasn't right.
"No!" (Elias)
He looked like he was going to try again, but Dada stopped him.

"There's no point, he doesn't want to." (Aleck)
Dada stood up and came towards us. He looked even colder than usual, which was scary, but then he just pointed towards me.

"That's right! We can finally know his name like that!" (Mika)
Mika is annoying.

"Elias" (Elias)
"Elias?" (Aleck)
I nodded, surprised. He is so good he got it from the first try!