Part - 5

-Y/n POV-

I can't believe in my ears. I was in shock! Then the man I met at the mall , the man now standing infront of my eyes is the son of Mr. Jeon aka. Jeon Jungkook. I was just staring into his eyes and then I remember those big doe eyes whom I saw and I wanted to remember those everyday.
He was just smile looking deep into my eyes then he waved goodbye and vanished in the dark of the long way.

Eun-jin - Unnie! Come to Earth!!! I know he was handsome.

A loud scream made me flench and I came back to reality. We both then went to our house and everything that happened with us tells my mom. Firstly she was angry but then she convinced and gave the permission to entered into house.

-Time Skip-

It's already past 2 AM but I didn't sleep. He was the one who continuosly coming into my mind. The uncomfortable I'm feeling right now I want to spit it out. I want someone who can hear me out. I turned to Eun and she is soundly asleep. So I decided to tell her everything in the morning.
But I can't sleep peacefully!!!!

-Jungkook POV-

After dropping them at their place I finally returned home. I already informed my mens to take care of the scooty. After freshen up I was lying on the bed and thinking about my life. The Girl I met, The love at first sight I felt, the job I do, the conditions I have!!!
I want to tell her that how much I like her, i want to hold her hands, I want to see her by my side, as a friend- as a lover- as a life partner, i want her to be mine. I never be like this before. How can I express my feelings towards her??!!! Will she accept me!!?? I never no I'll ever be able to completely deep into someone but I want to. It makes me happy.

In the Morning-

The whole night I didn't sleep. Although I have to go to my office but still!! Slowly I turn my face to Eun and here she is trying to adjust the sunlight.

Y/n - Eun!! I have something to tell you !!!!

I was desperate. I literally jumped over Eun. She was startled for sometime then she adjust herself.

Eun - Just spit it out! But wait, you didn't sleep last night???!!

Y/n - Ani... !! I was just so desparate to tell you something but you are already asleep!!

Eun - If this that much important than you should wake me up!! Okay now just tell me!!

Y/n - Eun!! It's about him. You remember I told you about Mr. Jeon's son, whom I felt familiar - it's none other than Jeon Jungkook the man who take us home last night.

I can see Eun became speechless. As well as I'm. How can I not realise the person I met.

Eun - And you said you are crushing over him. That means they are same person!! Oouu man!! What a love story!! I'll definitely write this story and publish this.

Y/n - Just shut up Eun.. you are so childish!

After that you both freshen up and went to downstairs to eat your breakfast.

-Time Skip-

After dropping Eun to her home, You are now in your office. You are so sleepy but you have a good image in your office so you have straight up.

Employee 1 - Mam ! Mr. Jeon wants to see you.

Y/n - Ohh! Okay I'm going.

In Mr. Jeon's office -

Y/n - May I come in Mr. Jeon?!!

His back was facing me and He just hummed in reply. Strange Mr. Jeon never did this.. he always looks so excited whenever I came in his cabin.

Y/n - You called me sir??

Mr. Jeon - I never called you . Maybe appa called you!!

Huuhh.. appa!! Who is he then?? Then I saw him.. Mr. Jeon Jungkook in his formal attire. But what the hell he is doing here and also sitting in Ceo's chair.

Mr. Jeon - Y/n - ahh my daughter!! Uhh... Actually I want to say that.. i actually giving my position to my son. Now he will be the CEO in this company.
He just quit his job and give me the offer to handle him the rest of this company. So I want you to guide him about our deals, presentation because it'll be new to him. Although Jungsun will be here but i personally want you to be with him.

She was silent, maybe adjusting herself with this new Jungkook. After sometime she spoke.

Y/n - I'll do my best Mr. Jeon.

A smile appear on Mr. Jeon's face. Jungkook was also happy too. Because now he will be able to know more about her. But he was also sad to lie to her. Y/n was
nurvous because she have to see her crush 24/7.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my late update. I was so busy with some personal works. I hope you guys are happy and having fun while reading this. From now on I'll be update this story in daily basis. Thank You for supporting me. BORAHAE Army's 💜🎈💐

_A Imperfectly Perfect Love Story_
_To Be Continued_