Part - 4

//Jungkook POV//

When my man told they caught two girls and they are failed to show their driving licence, i thought they would be some anticorrupted persons but when I saw them the incidents of one month before reminds me.

One Month Before ~

I'm in ' The Park ' Mall for my next mission. Nowadays those drug dillers became very clever. They internationally done their business among ordinary people. Like in malls, shopping market, Street, bus stand etc.. polices are unable to target them as they always escape from us. So I'm here in an ordinary people with my ordinary disguise like them. My man inform me the head of those drug dillers came this hall for his some personal business... It's the time to show them how Korean National Police are!!!!... Well I'm in an elevator but suddenly two girls appear. And there I saw her. I definitely not type of guy who believe in love at first sight but after meeting her those deep ocean eyes my heartbeat increase and some unknown feelings started to growing. I'm kinda introverted.. i can't tell what is this feeling but i can say this I'm started to like her... She became uncomfortable towards me maybe for my disguise... i tried to approach her , but she thought me a flirty type person... Then again I saw her in my dad's office. And Guess she is working in there. Her those eyes always told me to talk to her. I wanted to tell her that I like her but my profession and my real identity always made me weak. Then reality make me realise this is not good to growing some feelings about her because i know she can't be mine!! So I thought to forget her. But day after day whenever I see her my heart says she is the one , who are waiting for you!!

Present ~

Some past incidents scrolling over my mind. I saw her . She looks afraid but at the same time strong like when we first met. I don't know this feeling but it make butterfly dancing in my stomach but i should looking cold. All the time I'm going towards her her eyes, her swollen lips, her uncomfortable features are capturing me more and more... I want to hug her so badly now... !!!!

Jungkook - can you show me your licence miss!!??

Y/N - Sorry officer!! but we don't have our licence as we didn't know that we'll be this late!!.

Jungkook - What made you late?? Afterall this is not good for two girls drooling over street at the mid night!!

Eun-jin - Sorry sir! This is my fault... I should have take my license as the scooty is mine. But I didn't know.... That we have to face you and your man!!!

Y/N - Officer! Look we are not bad person!! You can believe on us. If you don't mind you can take our scooty. I promise tommorow I'll show the licence and then you can gave our scooty back.!!! Is it okay??!!!

//Y/N POV//

OMG!!!! What did I tell ... Without scooty how can we go home in that late... Mom and dad will kill me!!! Or Eun!???? Ohhuuu.... I made a big mistake... I should have convince him either he didn't believe us and bring us in jail!!!!!

Police Man 1 - that's a nice idea actually!!!
If you are true then you have to get your scooty back and for this you have to show your licence but not tommorow... Today and now.!!! Understand!!!

Ouuuu God!!!! That police Man definately don't know how strict my parents are. If they knew we are in police custody they'd definately abonded me!!!!

Eun-jin - Please sir don't do this!! We are promise that we'll show the licence.... !!! Please do this....

I can see one tear drops from Eun' s eyes. She was about to cry then he spoke in coldly.

Jungkook - No need to do that... I personally know them .. they are not that type of person. We can trust them. And you miss... No need to show your licence. I believe you!! Now come I'll drop both of you...