🥵kinky sex dreams pt 4 😵

🥵Kinky sex wet dreams pt 4 😵

on a cold midday Friday July 15 afternoon me and my sweetheart decided to have our own sex dreams .

Soon as we both dozed off into our wonderful dirty sex dreams world.

My first kinky sex dream started off with me and mgk having dirty sex .

Back stage after his concert with megan fox joined in the fun with us now 😵.

All different sex positions everywhere and cums at the same time now.

Next kinky wet sex dream ended up sticking two strawberry colored toy .

Cocks deeply inside my wet soaked pussy like ooooooo baby yessssss .

Next few sex dreams were amazing and inappropriate at the moment.

Meanwhile sexy moans of my boyfriend echos of bedroom walls .

Fleshlight of two mixed colored pussies squeezed and satisfying his cock too .

Goes fast and hard inside them both riding his climax and sex high off .

Riding three cocks while fantasy some more of my male celebrity crushes.

Dressed in nothing but a black bra and lace knee high socks feeling good 👍.

And licks chocolate brown sauce off two guitar players bodies n cocks.

Then he pulls my hair back while pounding me out thirty times now .

Exs of his past comes and haves their ways with him and having fun now.

I'm in a dark room while ghost of Lucas Tyler Carter comes and sex me up .

Coldness of his lips sweetness overloaded into my warmth of neck .

And bites my ass cheeks against his mouth pink wet tongue cleans me up .

Fucks a sliver haired wherewolf eats my sweet human flesh so delicious.

Back in my secret sex dungeon with pink and purple lights shines on me .

Puts my purple bodysuit with lace stockings and fingerless gloves.

Rides more sex toys and guys sayfisy my body and vagina at the moment.

watched more porn and sex tapes sayfisy myself and other guys too .

Out of nowhere a sexy mystery guy with dark blue eyes shines under the beautiful sliver moonlight ✨.

His sexy chocolate brown skin shimmers and wearing nothing but .

Black ripped jeans and buttoned down tee shirt with skulls on them now .

Comes closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist while kissing me .

Sits on his lap and straddling him while we both moans each other's names.

Running my fingers across his soft stubble and dirty blonde hair now .

Baby girl u so tight for daddy huh looks him deeply in the eyes says yes 😵.

Lays back on the bed and starts studying my body like a project.

Doing different sex positions and cums at the same time feels alright now.

Then sucks on his neck leaving three rows of hickeys too and love bites 🙃.

Red haired girl with tattoos on her body kisses me passionate and roughly.

Kisses her back and eats her out while legs are around my waist right now .

Sweet moans escapes her mouth while touching all over my body right now .

And they both eats me out and then ended up having a Threesome now .

More kinky wet sex dreams more abd more as we all cums at the same time .

Next morning we still asleep then gas more sex dreams in the morning 🌄.

And eats some good food and drinks also desserts from the other parties .

Hope u enjoyed this short chapter have to write tomorrow in my other book .

I'll be back to finish this chapter.