😈wild and wicked 👿

😈Wild and wicked 👿

Sleeping peacefully in my bed with my sweet darling boyfriend Lucas Tyler Carter as im dreaming about him it turns into a bloody nightmare now .

Red and orange fire flames lights up in my eyes as my inner demon comes near me wearing a black tuxedo and his sliver demon horns are red with orange flames blazed at the top now .

In my bloody nightmare wearing a sexy red shimmer two piece dress with red lace leggings and red colored shoes....

Feeling his fire fingertips tracing my arm as he leads me to the middle of the wild and wicked dancefloor right now .

Fire flames tracing from my dress as he twirls me around and lands in his arms no harm done in the darkness shit ....

Seeing the fire burning behind his eyes under the bloody moonlight right now.

Orange and red fire burns mine body badly and everywhere else is burned out the dancefloor and room now....

Music playing thru the ballroom speakers as he grabs my waist tighter and faints on the floor right now wow.

Next thing I know im set on fire and he laughs as im getting burned alive now .

My red dress ripped off my body leaving me breathlessly and bare.

Only left in a cold dark blue bra with matching dark blue panties set now .

A mystery stranger comes rescued me and  takes me into the peach colored bathroom and washes off the black smoke from my entire body right now .

After the cute hot mysterious man helped me washed up takes me over to the sink brushes my teeth and combs my messy natural red and orange fire hair so flair and sexy at the moment.

Putting on some blackberry lipstick on my lips and blackberry eye shadow.

Then switching into a sexy dark blue dress with a slip opened at the end .

My hair transformations into black and flowing down my shoulder right now

My hair transformations into black and flowing down my shoulder right now ..

This song plays as im slowly walking down the beautiful white roses painted stairs as everyone eyeing me so good .

Mine inner demon's eyes looks at me with lust for me only me right now 😑.

Looking in the crowd sees the sexy brown eyed mysterious hot stranger man who helped me earlier thanks.