kissing in the cold rain 🌧

Kissing in the cold rain 🌧

Raindrops tapping at our bedroom window as his head laying down on my chest running my fingers across the back of his head catching feelings.

Both gets up from the bed and grabs our bag of goodies and wash up stuff .

Clicking on the bright green light and starts our warm steamy hot bath water.

Pours some key lime pie scented body wash all over the warm bath water 💧.

Throws our clothes off and undergarments starts climbing into the warm steamy bath water at the same time as he pulls me on to his lap now.

Smiles and lays my head on his wet chest as he helps me washed my body.

Does the same thing hands all over each others bodies soapy suds now .

Having a lil water-fight with each other and then stands up drains the dirty water down the drain and grabbing.

Our matching couple bathrobes and puts them both on our clean bodies.

  Brushes our teeth and combs our hairs then lastly flossing them very clean 👌.

Quickly gets out the bathroom and turns off all the lights making it dark .

Heading over to my personal second dressing room picks out some new undergarments and matching outfits.

After we both done getting dressed lastly exiting out the second personal dressing room across the hall now 😳

Hand in hand walking down the stairs and finally makes it to the kitchen 🙌.

Making some restaurant birthday cake pancakes with some ham bacon with orange juice in two glass cups so good.

As we both cooking he hugs me from behind and kisses my neck right now .

Continued cooking and then puts all the stuff in the oven as we checking our social media and other exotic stuff.

Oven dings as we both gets up from the chairs and then puts them in the middle of the table and praying 🙏.

Soon as we done praying we both eats like a rich millionaire couple now 🙏.

Few minutes later after we both done eating we just cleaning the whole kitchen and sweeps the dirty floor .

Rain keeps pouring down faster as he grabs my hand and opens the door 🚪.

Closes it and pulls me closer to his body as he stares into my eyes right now ✨.