Netflix and chill Friday night pt 2

Netflix and chill Friday night pt 2 🌹😏

On a cold snowy chilly Friday February 25th night me and my baby decided to have a another Netflix and chill Friday.

We both gets up from bed and starts our night off right away and heads over to the bathroom turns on the lights ....

Takes our clothes off and undergarments jumping into the warm steamy bubble bath right now .

Laying back on his chest and arms as we both washing each other's bodies.

Rubbing my wet naked body up n down with his green wash up rag now ....

Soaked in wet soapy suds as we waiting up for our movie night date at home .

After our long steamy hot bubble bath both gets up from the tub rinses the .

Suds off our bodies and gets out puts the purple bathrobes around us now .

Brushes our teeth and combs our hairs then puts everything away right now .

Heads over to our bedroom and walks over our big walk in closet picks out matching pj's and undergarments too.

Captioned movie night date with baby 💋 like by 200000 and others too .

After I posted our movie night date photo on instagram we both gets out .

Downstairs in.the kitchen we both gets hands full of sweet snacks and drinks also puts two pepperoni pizzas in the

Oven running back upstairs as our food cooking picks out a movie for us to

Watching tonight's movie is a scary horror movie called tattooed killer of October as smells of pizzas hits our

Noses heading back downstairs checks in the oven as they turns crispy golden brown and smells delicious right now.

Oven mitten on my hand takes them both out and let's them cools off too.

Both cools down and then cuts them into three or four pieces right now.

Plates them both on different plates .

High plates of pizza and sauces now .

Sitting down on.the bed and starts playing the movie on our TV screen .

movie started off with a black guy with evil green eyes shines under the beautiful sliver moonlight knife in his .

Left hand sneaks up behind a tall beach blonde women with beauty and sexy makeup wearing a pink soft dress 👗.

Stabs her ten times in the neck lifts her dead body off the cold rainy ground.

Places her in the back of his dirty car trunk and then starts his car radio 📻.

Drives to his house on top of the hill and stops his car gets her out the back

Of his trunk and opens the doors to his house and dragging her dead body across his living room floor now .

Next scene is him doing gross and inappropriate things to her cropse.

As we both trying to eats our food my tummy in knots and gross out now .

Kinda loss my appetite for food .

Ended up feeding me and helps me drinks my drink weak in the knees.

Movie ends with him going to jail and next movie romantic and beautiful 😍.

Our eyes focused on the tv screen now as we feeding each other popcorn 🍿.

A

s the movie begins it in fogein language about two European cousins going on a million different adventures.

Few funny scenes that made our bellies hurts as we spitting pop everywhere.

Next few movies were Rollercoaster of love speeds and different emotions.

Then we both got extra horny from sex scenes and he eyes my body right now.

Starts off slow and kisses my neck sucks it gently and roughly right now.

Going on top of his legs on top of his legs as his hands squeezed my hips.

Hair all messy and covers him like a rainforest as he takes control now .

Unzipping the front of my Christmas lights onesize and kisses my chest .

As the zipper part falls down towards my sexy chocolate brown shoulders.

Kisses up and down my body moans his name as he picks me up against him .

Zipping the zipper all the way down towards my tummy revealed my sexy dark blue lingerie lace set for him 💙.

Bites my bottom lip moans his name as his hand caressing my body right now.

Climbing on top of my body in between my legs and starts slowly loving me.

Takes his pj's off and undergarments on the floor as our bodies moving against each other like sweet lovers.

In n out my pussycat tip if his cock pops my g spot so good and sexy right now.

Caressing his arm with my hand up n down pokes his head down on my neck moans in my ear so softly and dirtier.

As he bites my earlobe and starts squeezed my hips as he goes more deeper and harder inside my wetness .

Shakes the bed springs as it squeaks back n further on the bed board 😴.

Lays me flaty on my back and ass up in the air as he handcuffed me to the bed.

Ass cheeks twerking against his abs tilts his bed back moans my name like yes.

Neck gripped in his fingers as he chocked me like his little girl now .

Back covers in hickeys and love whips as he goes more deeper inside me to.

Takes my turn and then rolling my hips in a circle like loop and cowgirl too .

Nipples in his mouth drool like a golden retiever so golden and sticky right now.

Sucks on my breasts leaving bites across mine two breasts 😫 😩 .

Riding him up and down all night as he smacks my ass cheeks and collar too.

Going all night long then we exhausted and sleepy then cleans everything up.

Giving him three blowjobs and quickies cums flavors are lemon lime cheesecake and ice cream flavors.

Then gets up from our bedroom bed and goes cleans our bodies up now .

Brushes our teeth and combs our hairs getting ready for our bedtime 🌙 😴.

Climbing back into bed with each other under the orange sunset bedsheets.

Next morning we both gets ready for Bible study with our friends too now.

Makes everyone some sweet honey buttermilk waffles and bacon too .

Worshipping only god our savior on Sunday nobody else in our lives 🙏 .

Hope u all enjoyed part two of Netflix and chill Friday night pt 2 my loves .

More upcoming chapters and updates coming soon my sweet darling loves .