kidnapped by my ex boyfriend

Kidnapped by my ex boyfriend 😰

Cold wind blows thru our bedroom window as Jake Michael Taylor holds me tightly in his arms towards his chest feels his hand caressing my back now .

Hears a strange noise downstairs makes my way out the bed pulls the sheets over slips into my sliver slippers grabs a baseball bat for protection 👌.

Creeps down the stairs as my evil abusive ex Lucas Tyler Carter standing in the middle of the walkway wearing a grey black hoodie with a ripped white tee shirt with black ripped jeans and black Nike shoes on his feet right now.

Sliver kitchen knife in his fist as his smiles turns to a evil bloody grin 😀.

Overlap of his black emo long hair with sea green streaks blocks his dark blue eyes shines under the moonlight ✨.

Leans back on the wall as he comes closer to my body holding the sharp blade towards the middle of my neck.

Now that I have u in my presents u can't escaped me now as he puts red rope on my arms grips it tightly now .

Duct tape on my mouth as he throws me over his shoulder tossed me in the backseat of his sliver Mercedes car .

Starts the engine and makes his way out the driveway as im muffling my screams kicking the drivers seat 💺.

Keeping his eyes on the road turns some crappy pop music on the radio .

Turns the volume up and makes my ears bleed as we makes it to his house.

Shuts his door and then comes on the other side helps me out the backseat .

Carries me in his arms feeling his hand cupping my hip and holding my hand.

Kicks the door open to his house as we both takes our shoes off on the floor.

Throws me on the couch and goes in the kitchen makes some sweet treats.

Comes back a few minutes later comes sits by me and feeds me some cinnamon rolls and marbucks iced espresso chilled coffee with a straw.

Licking my lips cause it tastes so good and delicious on my lips and tongue.

Puts everything away and relaxing by me as im hoping my boyfriend comes and saves my life tonight like why.

After our endlessly food session he puts some extra tape and rope on me now .

Punches me in the stomach and arms next pulls my hair and punches me .

Like im his punching bag after he abused me mentally two times keeps.

Going whips me in the back with his big brown belt and burns my chest with.

His cigarette bud all over my entire chest and laughs evily at my pain.

Screams of true pain and miserably escapes from my mouth and heart ❤.

Tells him to stop but all he hears is me acting like a crybaby right now 💀 😒.

Done tortured me and hitting my fragile body says okay im done now .

I walking up the stairs hurted and bruised finally makes my way to the .

Bathroom and turns on the warm steamy bath water grabs some sweet love of God bathsalts bottle pours the .

Entire thing in there takes my clothes off and undergarments dipping my .

Entire body inside the warmth as my body burns with pain and toxins.

Wash rag a beautiful color of green and white squared patterns marks it now .