Chapter 9: Talking to Hagrid

Talking"
<parseltoungue>
[Diary tom]
(Diary harry)

Harry pov

In the Evening the day after the quidditch match,Me and Hermione were walking the halls when we saw hagrid. "Hagrid" I say " "yes lad" he says "I was wondering why snape had a scrape on his leg after the troll incident" "I haven't a clue what ye mean arry" "after the troll attack I think it had something to do with the 3 headed dog" I say "how do you know about fluffy?" He asks "it has a name?" Questions Hermione "yeah he has name he's mine I bought him off an Irish fella out of a pub last year. And I lent him to Dumbledore to protect..." "yes?" I ask "shunt have said that no more questions don't ask anymore questions. It top secret lads." "But hagrid snape might be trying to steal it" caswaled snape is a hogwarts professor. your meddling in thing that shouldn't be meddled with it dangerous what that dog is guarding is between Dumbledore and nicholas flamel." Hagid say "Nicholas flamel?" I ask "shouldn't have said that I should not have said that." Hagrid says as he walks away. "Nicholas flamel hmmm." I state. I audibly gasp" follow me Hermione" we reach the door <open> I hiss ignoring Hermione's gasp follow me I walk on the stairs as she follows it turns into a slide and slides her down. "Ug i harry james potter allow Hermione Jean Granger temporary access to my dorm." I recite she tries again and it is just stairs. I push her in the room,close the door and shake draco awake from his nap. "WAKE UP" I shout "ah what" "I have something very important to say" "whys mione her?" He Questions "cause magic now hagrid just told us about Nicolas flamel and I know who that is." "You do?" Draco and Hermione say at the same time "yes i read about him on the train while draco was sleeping i got the book in knockturn alley." Why'd you go in there" Draco Questions "cause I can now let me finish the story, anyway Nicholas flamel was a famous alchemist when created something called the philosopher's stone it can turn metal into gold,heal injuries,and make someone immortal with its elixir of life. There's only one left that must be what fluffy guarding" "you know the names not the weirdest thing so I'm going back to bed" "me to mione please go to your dorm" I say "fine I like pansy more then you guys anyway." She leaves and slams the door.

Later in the night

I am shook awake "what" its draco "can I sleep with you? I normally have a stuffed animal but I forgot to bring it." "fine" I say he snuggles up next to me and holds me in his arms and not that I would admit this outloud I kinda liked it. I hear his gentle snores and fall asleep to the rythm off that and his heartbeat.

A/N yay drarry moment I had to get the ball rolling this is how I did it.
Also yes I made it easier so they wouldn't have to study cause that boring don't know when but an adventure will happen.