Chapter 7: Charms

Talking"
<parseltoungue>
[Diary tom]
(Diary harry)

Harry POV

Me and draco are at charms class with Mr flitwick when he explains today's lesson. "Today we will be learning the levitation charm wingardium leviosa." Mr. flitwick explains " remember to swich and flick." He also says. "Ok you ready draco" I say "yes" he replies "wingardium leviosa" we both say at the same time making our feathers float in front of us. "Great job you two 20 points to Slytherin" Mr.

Flitwick congratulations us. Across from us ron is having immense problems with his feather and no one correcting him "Hey weasel" I shout. He looks up "your pronouncing it wrong it's wingardium leviosa not WingGardiuM LevosA. I state with a chuckle. He tries it and it floats in front of his face then darts over to Flitwick and tickles him "ha ha ha mr weasley Haha detention ha ha and 30 points off ha ha gryffindor "he says and the feather floats gently to the ground as I put down my wand. Draco grins "did you do that" he whispers l respond with a "yes I did" and he gives me an under the desk high five.

Time skip Halloween time

Its dinner time and draco are about to explain the quidditch rules to me when suddenly qurril runs in and tells "TROLL, TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS thought you'd like to know" then passes out everyone screams and freaks out but me. When Dumbledore says "SILENCE" everyone stops .

"If everyone would please not panic now prefects will lead you to your house back to the dorms teacher follow me to the dungeons" "ok everyone follow us" our prefects say. I raise my hand" "yes harry" the perfect named Michael knight says The Slytherin dorms are in the dungeons but I found something while exploring " "what did you find?" asks Michael "a passege to the common room. "Follow me" I say with authority I lead everyone to a emblem banister of the school and say Draco dormiens nunquam titallandus Slytherin and a passage opens up "after you prefects" I say with a smirk.

I spot Hermione at the end of the line crying "what's wrong mione I ask with draco behind me with a curious expression ". "Ron said I have no friends" she says with a sniffle "that's not true you have us" I say "come on let's go before a troll bashes our head in" I say she smiles and stares following the line through the tunnel. "And let's hope it bashes weasley instead" I say with a whisper and follow draco through the tunnel with a slide of the wall behind me.

An draco explained quidditch rules in the dorms after the troll attack and because Hermione knew draco and harry were her friends she didn't run stupidly and ron,Neville,and Seamus fought it instead. Ron is in the hospital wing sorry he's a bad guy until end off 2nd year if I receive 1 comment about ron being a good guy I'll do that
Neville's going to be a good guy though

Ciao