Chapter 1: I'm a wizard?

"Talking"
<parseltoungue>
[Diary tom]
(Diary harry)
'letter'

Harry pov

It's a week after my birthday and I'm writing to the person in the diary when "HARRY GET OUT HERE AND MAKE DINNER THEN GET THE MAIL." My uncle Vernon yells. I quickly hide the book and scramble to make dinner so i don't get a beating.

1 hour later

I put the food on the table just as they come down then walk over to the door and sort the mail putting it next to everyone's respectful seats when I'm done I notice I have a letter and quickly stash it under my cot with the diary then go back to the kitchen to wait to clear the table.

4 hours later at 10:30 I'm locked in my cupboard without a beating, thankfully and I read the letter

'Dear Mr Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment as well as a map to Diagon alley. Term begins on the 1st of September.We await your owl by no later then the tenth of August

Yours sincerely

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress'

"I'm a wizard?" I say
<yesss> I jump "who said that"
< I did look down> I look down and see a 3 foot long black viper at my feet <who are you> I ask not realizing I just spoke snake.
<that is up to you speaker,I'm your familiar and I'm Male>
"Mmmm how about shadow"
<thank you master for giving me a name>
<do you think you could slither through the hole and unlock the door for me>
<yes master>
He slithers through the hole in the wall and a minute later the door swings open.
<thank you>I cover my mouth now realizing I am speaking snake.
<your welcome master>
<please call me Harry> I say cause this isn't the weirdest thing I've done.
<how do I get to the leaky cauldron> I speak looking at the map
<you could call the knight bus harry>
<how do I> i am interrupted by a black bus turning the corner
"Huh" I get on "leaky cauldron please" as we turn the corner I hear "HARRY" coming from the house

10 minutes later we arrive at the leaky cauldron. Read up on diagon alley and the wizarding world and I now know the jist

I step in and ask the man at the desk how to get to diagon alley he says" it's late I'll give you a free room tonight and you can pay in the morning after you shop." I agree and he leads me to a room.Shadow slithers off my arm to the foot of the bed and I fall asleep fast.

I'm woken up by tom telling me to get ready.I walk downstairs he gives me breakfast and show me how to get into diagon alley

"Right through there" Tom says" and once you get your stuff you can come back and pay for your room and continue staying in it till school starts."

I go inside gringots get pouch connected to my vault. Then start shopping starting at the robe shop where I become friends with a charming platinum blonde haired individual realizes I'm THE Harry Potter when I leave.

I go to ollivanders and none of the wands work right so I am lead to the back to have a custom wand made with Elder and yew wood with a core of Dark Phoenix feather,Basilisk venom,Thestral tail-hair. He looks scared and says "This wand is more powerful than the elder wand and the darkest wand I've ever seen" I walk out with a smug look on my face and my wand in it's new holster.

I walk back to the leaky cauldron after buying my books and all spell books to 4th year and buying a night black owl that I was allowed to take cause she didn't let any one but me touch her and named her midnight.

I give tom the money till September 1st and go to my room to practice.

Author note.

Sorry there's not a lot of dialogue I'm not good at it but I'm good at describing.
Also the blond is obviously draco harry knows this it was a test for you