Chapter 6: CERBERUS

"Talking"
<parseltoungue>
[Diary tom]
(Diary harry)

Harry pov

Me,Hermione and Draco were walking around and then the staircase started moving, it stopped at a wooden door we decided why not we haven't seen this section yet. We entered a hallway with a lot of cobwebs and dust when we heard mr Filch we freaked out and ran into a door to avoid him. I let out a sigh then Draco tapped me on the shoulder and the was a 3 headed dog that was growling at us. We decided that Filch was better than this so we ran from the door and to not warn any teachers acted calm. "We should talk to hagrid Hermione " " What about me" draco says "well if you come with us then he'll know something's up but if the 2 people that other people think should be in a different house come to him acting scared then he might be more lenient to tell us" I state "ok I get it" So me and Hermione wasted no time and ran to Hagrids hut.

Authors note 
During the week they didn't have classes Hermione apologized for the train cause ron got to her and convinced her to be mean to draco and his friends but once she realized that he was a jerk they found a common ground  and invited her 
and pansy into their friend group.

Also some weasley kids aren't weasley guess which ones.

IMPORTANT --> I might make it so ron is under imperious or extreme compulsions, or he can be a jerk your choice.