Author's note

<3 This story came to life thanks to the Open Novella Contest and its amazing prompts. And I am so grateful for their positive influence! <3

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

***

With that being said there's just one more thing to be explained.

Though this story is not a fantasy, the names of the cities and the name of Rose's hometown are fictional, made up by me and not related with actual places or anything that may have the same or similar name.

My characters' world is a mixture of reality and fiction, so it felt more natural to give them their own piece of the universe rather than confining them to well-known cities and/or locations.

So you, dear reader, will come across the megalopolis Rathleigh, where Rose works and lives; Macleigh - big city in which Stephen and Maggie had studied and met, and which is close to Rose's hometown Lavender.

(Dear reader, hopefully you like flowers because we have plenty of them here ;-) :-D)

And now who are Rose, Stephen, and Maggie?! 

Please, dear reader, join me in their world, in this adventure that we (my characters and I) started months ago, and find out.

This story is full of questions, this I can promise ;-)

<3 <3 <3 THANK YOU <3 <3 <3

To You who are reading this and who chose to give a chance to this story, and to join me in this adventure!

This story and my enormous Thank You are for You!

<3 <3 <3 Thank you and be blessed! <3 <3 <3