Daddy's Dirty Secrets (4)

Start from the beginning

I never imagined myself at 19 trying on wedding dresses. It upset me that my childhood was taken from me, not that I never had one.

"Are you ready?" she asked

"Are you ready?" she asked.  I nodded and turned around as she held the curtain open. She lead me back to our room before helping me on the little stool in the middle of the room.

My mom looked in aww and Ms. Snape smiled. "Do you like it?" my mom asked.

"It's a nice dress but I don't want to pick a wedding dress. I don't want to sound rude or bratty I just don't think I'm ready," tears started to stream down my face.

"Hey darling, it's ok," Ms. Snape came up to me and pulled me into her, "it's ok Y/N, I know I know."

She started walking me back to the dressing room as tears continued to flow down my face.

The women opened the door and lead us inside. "If you wouldn't mind I'd like some time alone with her please," the women nodded and left the room

"Let me help you," she whispered. She helped me take the dress off before helping me into my normal clothes.

"Have a seat" she told me softly.

I wiped my tears as I sat down, she sat across from me.

"Y/N I understand how you feel. My parents were the rulers of the Ravenclaws, I was forced into a arranged marriage with my husband," I looked up at her with a surprised look.

"I reacted just as you are now. It's natural to act like this, I promise. But you can do this, if I could you can," I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

"But I'm not like you. I can't do this. I've been hidden away from everyone and everything for years. I've been alone my whole life and all of a sudden I'm thrown at someone I haven't even know a full week," my cries became louder and my tears became stronger.

"I know your not me love, but to save your family and mine you need to do this. How about this, I'll find you a beautiful dress and you can go home and take care for yourself. Dose that sound ok?"

I nodded and stood up wiping my tears away. "Let's get you out of here."

She helped me out and lead me to were my mom was sitting. "We decided that I will pick her dress while she goes home and helped herself. I will show you the dresses and you can help make the final decision," she spoke to my mom as my mom stood up. "Thank you Andrea."

My mom started to leave and I followed her. The limo was waiting outside. Once we entered it her nice front turned into one of disapproval. "You had one job today Y/N, one fucking job and you screwed it up," she spat.

"Mom, you try to get married at 19 to a man you've never met and tell me how you feel. You've locked me away from everyone since I was born. Now I'm marrying a man I just met! How am I supposed to be ok with this!" I shouted. My mom looked at me and slapped me across the face.

"You do not talk to your mother that way. Your father will be hearing about this when we get home," after that I just ignored her. Nothing I wanted to say would of helped.

When I got home I got out of the car without talking and went straight to my room.

I spent the rest of the day in there, knowing tomorrow I wouldn't get any time alone. Tomorrow I'm marrying a man I just met, a man that is a few years older than.

I know we've kissed, more than once, but it doesn't mean it's love that first site. It doesn't mean I want to spend the rest of my life with him. It's my first kiss, nothing more, though I'm being pushed into it being more.

After a while there was a knock on the door. "Leave please," I shouted from my bed.

"Darling it's just me. Please let me in," Ms. Snape called from the other side of the door. I groaned and rolled out of my bed before going to open the door.

"I've got your dress!" she said excitedly. I let her in and she hung it on my closet door, "can I see you try it on?" she asked. I nodded and grabbed it before shutting the closet door.

I opened the bag and gasped. It was the prettiest dress I think I've ever seen.

It was a ballgown with off the shoulder short sleeves and butterflies near the bottom and on the trail

It was a ballgown with off the shoulder short sleeves and butterflies near the bottom and on the trail. I undressed and slipped it on. It fit perfectly, like it was made specifically for me.

I looked in the mirror and a smile appeared on my face. I walked out and her face lit up with excitement. "Y/N you look absolutely stunning!" she smiled brightly as she stood, "do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it!" I replied.

She smiled and hugged me tightly. "I couldn't have asked for a better girl to marry my son," she held me by the shoulder as she looked at me.

I smiled as she let go of me. "Well, I will give you your peace, I'll see you tomorrow morning," she hugged me one last time before walking out of my room.

I looked in the mirror one more time and studied myself. "Hey, at least your not marrying a guy in his 30s, or a 5 year old. And he seems sweet and kind," I muttered to myself.

I got undressed and hung it back up before putting on PJ's and spending the rest of the day in my bed.