Our mistakes (3)

Posted: 8/14/2022

Edited by Grammarly

[ "Have you done this before?" ]
[ "N-No" ]

The fact I said this would be posted on July 20th and it is now August. I'm so sorry people!!! 😭
____________________________________

As soon as I returned home I went to my room and changed into my pj's. I didn't know what to think anymore. He enchanted me but I'm not ready. I mean, I got scared by his fucking boner. I spent the rest of the night dreading my parent's return but luckily they didn't return until early morning so I was already asleep.

But the morning was going to be rough.

And I was right.

I woke up and got dressed before heading downstairs. "Y/N have a seat you have some explaining to do," my father's voice was dark and full of anger.

I sat down and kept my head in my food. "Why did you leave? You were supposed to stay and keep Severus company," he was obviously pissed.

"I didn't feel good, I'm sorry. I didn't want to embarrass myself," I tried to lie but I was bad at it.

He saw my nervousness and just dropped it, he knew I wasn't going to tell him the truth. "Well we invited him over and you are going to apologize," he demanded. I just nodded not daring to fight with him. My father finished his breakfast and left the house, leaving me alone. My mother left earlier this morning.

I went to my room and was about to start my homework when I realized it was Sunday. I just sat on my bed for a while. When I got bored I took out my wand and practiced simple spells with my things.

I always stayed in my room when I was home alone because I wasn't even allowed in any of the fun rooms when my parents were gone. I grabbed my book and sat on my windowsill, hoping to get my new book finished.

I was only a few chapters in when there was a knock at my door. It was quiet yet firm. "Enter," I announced setting my book down.

The door opened and Severus entered with flowers in his hand. "Your maid told me you were up here. She showed me up here," he shut the door and walked towards me. I stayed where I was sitting and watched him. He set the flowers on my desk and sat in the chair next to my window.

"How has your day been going Y/N?" he asked awkwardly. I didn't answer for a moment, I was trying to think of things to say.

"Umm fine, I've been home alone most of the day," I replied, staring off.

"Your father invited me over to see you," he stated, I could tell he was still embarrassed about last night.

"Look Y/N I didn't come over here because of your father," he looked at me as I watched him.

"I'm sorry about last night. It was completely inappropriate," I could tell he was genuinely sorry and it made me feel a bit better about it.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left," I said suddenly. We both looked at each other in silence after that. I saw his eyes flicker to my lips and then back to mine. My eyes scanned his body, he was wearing a white tee-shirt and black sweats.