Chapter 8: Online shopping.

Summary:
Dream giving XD love and friendship. While, Karl is being a little stalkery. Friends get added to Phone.

————————————————————————————————————

Chapter Text:

Dream had gone to all of his classes and had come back to his bench.

Since lunch he had been thinking about how he could get food. He couldn't continue to get food from his friends all the time since it would be rude. He decided he would talk to XD about that.

He opened up his profile to go and talk to XD.

"Hey XD!"

"Hello, Dream"

"How are you today?"

XD looked at Dream. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean you've clicked my shop, shouldn't you get your things and leave? You must have a question for coming here, no need for pleasurenties. Ask away"

"Well yes, I do need something but I want to still know what you did yeah know? Since we're friends?"

"Uh- well I didn't do anything at all. Though if you come tomorrow I will make sure to do something. So we can talk about it" XD Smiled

Oh- His smile is a bit scary but it's cute too!

"Anyways, what do you need?" Xd asked.

"I wanted to ask if you sell food?"

"Oh- yes I do! Do you want to give it to someone?"

"Oh no I wanted to buy some so I could eat it"

"You want to eat it?"

"Yes? Is that a problem?"

"No, I just never met a player who would eat the food that they would buy."

"What? Then what would they do with it?"

"They...I don't really know..."

"Oh"

"Well, If you want to buy the food I won't stop you"

"Alright, what food do you have?"

"It's just food"

"Just food?"

"The game makes it up itself. It's not a type."

"I would like to buy some...Food"

♡ Do you want to buy this? ♡

For 5 gold?

"Yes"

A plate of Food appeared in front of Dream. He grabbed it and turned around to leave before he remembered something else.

"Oh- XD? I was also wondering if you have a cell phone?"

"Yes I do! Would you like to buy one?"

"Actually I'd like to but two"

"Two? Alright"

♡ Do you want to buy this? ♡

For 100 gold?

"Yes"

Two phones appeared out of thin air. Dream grabbed both of them. Handing one to XD.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Well since we're together now. I want to be able to message you freely. Add me onto the phone"

XD took the phone and added Dream's number in. while Dream added XD's.

"Well I'm off. See you tomorrow XD" Dream grabbed his food and left the tavern.

XD stared at his new phone and Dream's number. He's never owned anything in his life. This was his first since he came to participate in this game. He felt giddy and excited to know that Dream will be returning tomorrow. He must do something exciting and then re-tell it in the most captivating way possible or else Dream might feel bored. He went to go plan everything out.

Meanwhile Dream:

Dream came back to the bench with the food now in his hands.

The food, Was just a white mush of nothing.

He took one bite and was met with the most delicious taste possible.

Dream ate everything and went to sleep...

And awoke on the bench.

Dream walked to his first class. He took a seat and sat down.

Other classmates came in and took their seats.

Karl Pov:

Karl came through the front door. Taking a seat semi close to the front of the classroom.

He took out a pencil and paper and started doodling about the boy he met yesterday.

Ms. Nikki was about to start class so Karl put his attention to the front of the class until he noticed a blonde boy in the front.

Holy sh*t Is he in the same class as me? I can't let him see me!

Karl barely paid attention to class as soon as the bell rang he was the first one out.

The boy came out of the class and Karl remembered that he had to try to at least ask him so he followed the boy to math with Mr.Bad.

But there wasn't a very good opportunity to ask him so he went back to his own class after a lot of thinking.

Well, at least I know his next class is math...I just need to try to find him at lunch!

Dream pov:

Dream once again followed his friends to their spot.

Dream was once again given food from his friends.

Since he now had a phone he decided he could ask them for their numbers.

"Hey, Guys?"

"Yeah?"

"My...Parents just got me a phone. I wanted you to put your numbers in"

"Of course darling"

Wilbur took Dream's phone. "Sweetie? Who is this XD? And why is he your only contact?"

"Oh- XD's a friend"

"A friend?" Wilbur looked skeptical. But smiled warmly and put his number in Dreams phone.

Sapnap looked ecstatic as he put his number in next.

Quackity put his in afterwards and handed it to Fundy.

Fundy had a shocked look on his face as he put his number in.

Weird

Fundy gave the phone to Techno who added his number in as well.

Techno handed the phone back and Dream put his phone back into his pocket enjoying his Time with his friends.

As the bell rung.

Dream headed to his next class.

What he didn't know was that he was being watched by a group of people

Notes:
I hope everyone is doing good! Because of what happened to techno and I also hope your drinking water. Remember It's ok to be sad. :)

*Lot's of hugs* <3<3<3