𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈 - 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛

Começar do início

"What's the problem? You literally live in front of the beach and have a huge house, everyone would kill to have what we do." our mom says, only making me scoff.

"The problem is, that all of my friends are in London while I'm here. Not even in the same continent. And I don't like this life, I like the big cities, not living in the middle of the nowhere." I say.

"Honey, you'll like it here. People seem so nice." our mom says.

"How do you know that? Have you talked to anyone?" I ask.

"Well, I went to the groceries, and people seemed nice." she says.

I sigh not even having the patience to answer.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑.

_____

𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Hey, are you ready?" James asks yelling and knocking in my bedroom door.

I open my eyes and check the time.

"Are you serious? It's 7 in the morning!" I yell.

"I'm coming in." he says opening the door.

"Are you kidding me? You woke me up so early for what?" I ask mad.

One thing about me is that I need to sleep enough or else I'll be angry for hours.

"Aren't we gonna get to know the island? It's 7am, the perfect time to go." he says.

I look at him with a death glare and he raises his arms in defeat.

"I'm leaving. Just hurry up 'cause I won't be waiting the whole day." he says.

I sigh and get up from the bed.

After I got ready we ate breakfast and left the house.

"You know? It looks a good place to surf." he says looking at the beach, as we were walking close to the beach.

We use to surf since I was around 10. Of course we couldn't do it every day, or every week because of living in the city. But we are pretty good surfing, because whenever we went to the beach we would always bring our surfboards to practice and spend the whole day surfing.

"And with surfboard are you going to surf? Did you forgot we left it in the old house?" I ask, kinda mad that our parents didn't let us bring it with us.

"We can go buy new ones. There must be surfboards, we are literally in an island." he says.

I don't answer and after a few seconds he talks again.

"You know what? That's what we are gonna do right now. Look for a place to buy new surfboards. Come on." he says.

"Okay, but I gotta go back home. I didn't bring money with me." I say.

"Yeah, neither I did." he says.

When we got home no one was there. Our parents probably had already left for work. And our siblings probably went out.

"Ready?" James asks going towards the door, with his wallet and the keys of his car in his hands.

"Yeah, let's go." I say.