Property

Chapter Fifteen 

Chapter Fifteen 

London, Next Day

Laszlo guided Astraea out of the car as she balanced her on her heels, and security covered them. "Lots of eyes on us!" Laszlo says as Astraea glanced around the surrounding media a few meters apart. She smiled watching the kids elated for them. 

She was wearing The Bow tie neck, Ruched shoulders, Double Fabric covered button cuffs Elegant blouse with Long sleeved stretch-silk shirt crafted into luxurious charmeuse silk Paired with our Lou pants for a chic ensemble. Laszlo was dressed in royal Suits with a royal broach. He puts his hands around her shoulder as they walked inside the building.

They arrived inside the Rodriguez Headquartered Edifice. Zale and Hector guided them around the building until they were inside the boardroom. All the Rodriguez members were around inside together. 

Astraea takes the seat after Laszlo pulls the chair for her. She smiled at him as he takes the seat of the boardroom head chair. 

"So as we have been assembled here to merge the final property of Kings and Rodriguez,"  Ares says watching Astraea. "As Astraea is my daughter my all property along with Victoria goes all on her name," Ares announced as Shannon gasped along with shocked Alexander. Astraea knew it would be out anytime sooner. She exchanged a glance with Shannon as she watched her in surprise.

"The lawyers have got everything done." Ares passed the property documents towards Laszlo as he passes them to Astraea and she watched billions of dollars in ancestral property getting over her name. 'Can't I pass it to people or charity or anything!' She wondered.

"You can only pass it to your kids!" Ares says reading her thought and she watched him. Ares nods his head and she sighs opening and grabbing her pen and signing all the papers one by one and reading it. 

After they were done Arawn turned to Laszlo watching him as Laszlo sighs nodding his head. "Now officially all the Rodriguez property goes to Laszlo as Alexander and Atticus want no part of it," Arawn speaks watching them as they nod their head together. 

"I will still like to make a clause for the deal," Laszlo speaks watching Atticus while Atticus' eyes warned him. 

"After my death, all the Rodriguez property will be disseminated equally to my spouse and Atticus and Alexandr!" Laszlo says watching Astraea as she smiled widely at him. They discussed all the loopholes in the transfer of property last night. 

"I will make sure you never die!" Atticus' eyes warned Laszlo while Laszlo just smirked at him. Arawn passed the paper to Atticus as he added the clause in the document and passed it to Laszlo. Laszlo signed the document reading all the clauses and lines carefully.

After the property paper transfer was done Astraea walked out with Laszlo. He keeps his hands on her lower back guiding her towards the exit. "Atticus is gonna hate us." She mentioned while Laszlo just smiled at her. 

"He doesn't have a choice, Ria. He has to accept that he is Rodriguez!" He speaks getting into the private elevator along with her. Astraea leans into his arms and closes her eyes. He holds her head closer to his chest.

"Are you going to tell me where are we going?" She asked opening her eyes. "Nope!" He answered straight holding her. She wraps her arms around his torso and sighs. "Were you always the jerk?" She asked making him laugh. The elevator stops and they get outside finding the security and Hector already there. 

They get inside the car and the driver started the engine. The drive was towards the outskirts of the city. Astraea fell asleep on the way. Laszlo shifts his gaze watching her sleeping with her head leaning over the car seat. He holds her in his arms safely and separated the driving and passenger seat. 

The rain started to pitter and patter over the car window. She snuggle closer over his lap and he held her closer putting his coat around them as the car kept moving. 

"Emperor" he heard hector through the voicer. Laszlo felt the car stop and Hector got out holding an umbrella for him. Laszlo safely puts Astarae in a sleeping position and gets out. He stood under the umbrella finding rain was heavy. 

"Get away with all the security and don't reach me until I want you guys to reach me." He demanded and Hector nodded watching him. He hunched and got inside another and Laszlo stood watching all the security disappearing with all the cars following them. 

At last, when everyone got out of sight he gets inside the car driving seat and watched Astraea sleeping soundly like a baby in the back seat. 

He started to drive into the woods glancing around to make sure no one was following them. Astraea slowly wakes ups and blins glancing around and finding Laszlo in the driving seat. "Why are you driving?" She asked getting up and getting a seat beside him. "Where are we going?" she asked glancing at the woods passing away. 

"Our safe house and your wedding gift!" He says glancing and driving safely in the heavy rain. Astraea watched him in surprise. 'So he wanted to bring me here that's why he agreed on sudden mention of being in London. He needed a reason to cover up things.' She wonders about getting relaxed in the car seat. 'I know him so well!' she watched the jungle passing away while he kept driving.